Author Topic: To All My Friends & Adversaries in AH  (Read 916 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
Re: To All My Friends & Adversaries in AH
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 04:31:20 PM »
 Sloehand, great to see you here wondered how you are doing. Good to see you old squad mate. Hope to see you in the game soon.

I can't get into to game just right now (fixing game PC  :joystick:), but wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone. I've been away for quite awhile mostly due to various annoying health issues, though nothing terminal... yet  :old:.  Left just after AH's big move to the new terrain, and also a very dismal contribution on my part during a scenario event.  My eyes were just gone because of cataracts.  Got them fixed finally. 
Some other issues like bleeding stomach ulcer and passing a gall stone -- painfully -- didn't help either.  One month and two hospitals later they finally believed me when I said I'd passed the stone by the time I got to the first hospital's emergency room.  Great fun had by all  :bhead.
Anyway, I kept paying Hitech every month cause I knew I'd be back someday and here I am.  Don't look so sad.  I can be paid to go away again! But I'm not cheap.  I just look and act that way for sympathy.
So, whomever remembers me fondly... or otherwise, just post a quick "Hi" to let me know you're still jn the game.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 06:02:55 PM »
Welcome back Slo, glad to hear you are mending and look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,  One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 06:57:57 PM »
Hiya Slo, welcome back!    :airplane:

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2020, 09:37:16 PM »
Welcome back, Sloehand!

Please come join us in the May scenario (Saturdays in May, 3 pm Eastern) if you can.  Would love to fly with you in it!  :aok

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2020, 10:40:25 AM »
  Good to have you back, We need all the sticks we can get. Though #s have picked up while everyone is at home.  Enjoy!  :salute
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.