Author Topic: Clearing up a misunderstanding  (Read 11635 times)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
Re: Clearing up a misunderstanding
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2020, 04:10:57 PM »
I was blessed to get to wing with some of the greatest virtual pilots to ever grace the MA. The video below was the normal for guys like lev and the rest of the BKs.

https://youtu.be/fe0RNy-3TBw

When you can do this, make a thread about it and post your youtube link. Until then, you're just an anklehumper.

I didn't see anything impressive about their flying, but thanks, fellow ankle humper lol
Check Six!

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2020, 03:38:17 PM »
I didn't see anything impressive about their flying, but thanks, fellow ankle humper lol
:rofl :rofl :rofl
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2020, 03:46:04 PM »
Levi was a dweeb. All the BK's were dweebs  :old:

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2020, 04:58:32 PM »
It's like what Joe Piscopo's character Danny Vermin in Johnny Dangerously said. My Mother hung me from a hook once.... . ONCE!

I shot Levi down once.... . ONCE!

He reminded me of that infraction repeatedly that night! Miss that guy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2020, 10:15:27 PM »
No everyone is right Mindy is Skyyr and Kanth is Skyyr as well. Ban Mindy then!

I know Kanth quite well and she is one the most honorable people I know and a great friend. She left AH because the moron Skyrr didn't like her and he knew she streamed and would stream snipe her until she logged off in disgust. A real class act. Kanth is an excellent pilot especially in German iron and she beat you with ACM. To mention her in the same breathe as that cretin is disgusting.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #155 on: May 17, 2020, 05:21:27 PM »
A Texas Rig is not a Neko Rig. If your Texas Rig does not have a bullet weight, you do not have a Texas Rig. Quite simple really.

I like Texas and Caroline rigs.
Check Six!

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2020, 06:18:35 AM »
I know Kanth quite well and she is one the most honorable people I know and a great friend. She left AH because the moron Skyrr didn't like her and he knew she streamed and would stream snipe her until she logged off in disgust. A real class act. Kanth is an excellent pilot especially in German iron and she beat you with ACM. To mention her in the same breathe as that cretin is disgusting.

Kanth is a great friend, we actually talked last week and she is doing great :cheers:
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2020, 03:05:16 AM »
Kanth is a great friend, we actually talked last week and she is doing great :cheers:
GOOD to know :rock Have you heard from ZHASH(also Female and Member of Purple Hearts Squad(your folk when we first got together)? I miss her dearly! Last we spoke, she was having some SERIOUS issues with PTSD and Alcohol Dependency(Kraken Rum)! She was blown from a Humvee, after an IED went off under her Truck...was .50 Gunner! The pictures she shared...OMG!  Imagine a Squad...with Kanth,Betty,Schotzie(spelling?),Mindy and Valerie? Every one would be in IL-2...MUCH safer :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2020, 03:48:49 AM »
No sadly I haven't heard of Zash in a while. Last time I directly send her an email she did not respond. But this has been years now.
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2020, 04:25:07 AM »
No sadly I haven't heard of Zash in a while. Last time I directly send her an email she did not respond. But this has been years now.
Zhash was on a couple months ago...but only like 3 days. Yeah, I worry about her. She was going through some tough times! Found an old Film from August 2019's Combat Challenge and she was there....pretty sure she was on more recently than that though? Eh...still miss her, regardless :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain