Author Topic: 800nate Video  (Read 4705 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: 800nate Video
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2020, 05:38:43 PM »
.climb 120 in all my 109s ultra melon

That's how I used to climb with my B-17's passing through around 18k.  :aok

Edit:  Why's everyone bashing 800nate800 on this issue?  :headscratch:  He didn't bring this crap to the BBS.

Coogan
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:41:18 PM by 100Coogn »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2020, 05:48:11 PM »
That's how I used to climb with my B-17's passing through around 18k.  :aok

Edit:  Why's everyone bashing 800nate800 on this issue?  :headscratch:  He didn't bring this crap to the BBS.

Coogan

Like  :aok

Leave 200 crap on 200. Posting a video proving that you got an easy kill is weaksauce.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2020, 06:24:29 PM »
This is the AH version of therapy of hitting each other with a foam bat

:rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2020, 07:39:40 PM »
1stpar3 - it would be fun. Being in europe i fly mainly euro times, but one of those days...

As for unloaded dive, yeah, nice and smooth 0g. This is -3 territory pushed over while flying in 90 degrees banks. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, simply the video shows it being used and i think we've all seen it on and off as a defensive tactic. I just wish flight model punished it little more. Someone who does that shouldn't have E to follow you up after an overshoot..
AH! Yes..-3 should make a hit on E. I was checking some stuff and could do a -g complete loop...in N1ki especially. So I can kind of see your point! :uhoh   Wish you could make it,Brother! But I understand  :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: 800nate Overshoots twice (Says he kill-shot himself) LOL
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2020, 07:41:12 PM »

Who is he referring to? Certainly not me. Who is shuffles?
No not you! Sorry didnt note the Shuffles...its the other one I was talking about :salute
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 07:43:04 PM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2020, 12:37:31 PM »
I awoke this morning to my Skyyr-senses tingling.

I going to go out on a limb and say that no one has heard Mindy/ULPink on Vox or on Stream, but has seen high recent usage of 190s and La7s.

So, how awkward are some people going to be feeling when/if it turns out ULPink is Skyyr.

(Image removed from quote.)

You dawg you  :D
After watching the wheels up landing in the 1st and 3rd video, I could be wrong, but didn’t Skyyr always land wheels up?
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF