Author Topic: After all these years, Aces High is still amazing despite the decline in numbers  (Read 1664 times)

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
This game is still way fun, I actually have a pc that can run at full. Its rad.
Lagger

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
This game is still way fun, I actually have a pc that can run at full. Its rad.

Imagine, a PC thats able to run this game. rad

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
I have tried them all, so far nothing compares to AH3 in my book. Thanks Dale for all you do, and for only $16.03 per month. ( that includes local sales tax)  :rock :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member

Imagine, a PC thats able to run this game. rad

I use to run it at bare minimum because my computers always sucked. It's a step up for me.
Lagger

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
Amazing how many years have passed.  I followed HT from Genie AW in 1995 and remember attending Warbirds Con 1998.  I still have video of the seminars given and my signed copy of "Air to Air" by DocDoom.

I also have my paperback "Warbirds - The Story So Far" that I bought in 1999.

https://www.amazon.com/WarBirds-Story-So-Far/dp/0958519498

Even has my old "Confirmed Kill" / "Warbirds" squadron the "Wings of Death" in it.

God, I'm old!!!

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Air to Air Gunfighter by Geof DocDoom Evans was just the instructional book I was looking for when I located a copy years ago.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals