Author Topic: Wagering on "The Duel"  (Read 957 times)

Offline Seahawk

• Zinc Member
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2001, 03:04:00 PM »
I'm wondering, still no fight?
Who win?
Where is the Film??

------------------
Cheers,
Seahawk.

[This message has been edited by Seahawk (edited 05-29-2001).]

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2001, 05:03:00 PM »

Originally posted by MrSiD:
Each time I've met hristo 1:1 he left running after a couple turns crying for his squaddies. My bet (although I don't gamble) is on hangtime.

Dweeb, you registered in September 2000. I stopped playing AH in summer 2000. Those facts make you a...liar.

Go suck a MK 108 round  

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2001, 07:33:00 PM »
LOL Hristo... he's got yah pegged. And he's been around as long as us. I suspect he never bothered to join the BBS, or he had a diff member name for the boards...

In any case.. how the hell are yah, and how's things going there in the Middle Kingdom? Hope all is well.. and hope to see yah up in these unfriendly skies soon.

<S!>

btw.. Hristo and I flew this duel about a year ago.. he won, 3 to 2 tho if I remember correctly it was one heluva fight... before, during and after the duel.  

Hang

[This message has been edited by Hangtime (edited 05-29-2001).]
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2001, 07:56:00 PM »
Hang, anyone who has dueled you, wouldn't bet against you.

Sax

Offline Seahawk

• Zinc Member
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2001, 05:59:00 AM »
==========================
btw.. Hristo and I flew this duel about a year ago.. he won, 3 to 2 tho if I remember correctly it was one heluva fight... before, during and after the duel.  
==========================

Anyone still has the film ??  

Offline Hobodog

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.military.com
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
Well first off i would have to go with Hang cuz i just like that pony. But then i think about HRisto is prob. the best luftwabbles since Richthofen. Since Hangs a bish i guess i go with him. IM a religious man like all bishops. OH and hang might not wanna leave the money with YANKEE you forgot shes in texas too. Plus SUPERFLY will talk her into jsut giving him the money then what will. happen.  

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Wagering on "The Duel"
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2001, 04:35:00 PM »
Seahawk.. I got a zipped file copy of the duel films, tho I have no website to mount them on, and I have no idea if the current versions film viewer will run film from version 1.0..

Anybody know off hand if this is worth pursuing? If so; I'll email the zipped file out..

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.