Author Topic: So much for 'herd immunity'  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: So much for 'herd immunity'
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 07:33:18 PM »
Easy, you're going to have all kind of people talking out of their "hats" trying to defend the Trumpanzee method of pandemic management, those who support(and evidently from some posts, still do) hydroxycloriquine, even those it has been shown to do more harm than good, talk about herd immunity(even though it has been reported more than once that people are getting reinfected, and those who rail for their "God-given"rights to go where they want without any PPE. There are even IDIOTS who say they will never take the vaccine. They will be their own doom; I refer to it as culling the herd of the stupid.

TDS hitting hard there.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 08:04:25 PM »
I will trust Fauci over Ole Disinfectant injector, "it will just disappear" HCQ promoting President Bone Spurs.  Come on, the man had to just about buy his degree, and you think he knows what he's even saying?

Shows how dumb I am. I had a cardiac emergency not long ago and like a handsomehunk I put all my faith and my life in the hands of a cardiologist and a vascular surgeon instead of a real estate broker.  :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2020, 08:17:22 PM »
I'm sure that you have some "inside track" as to the efficacy of HCQ. Why on God's earth would new media report it is causing more deaths. The coolaid is strong in this one.

Apparently you didn't read the 5 sources I posted in the other thread about France mass distributing it, and actual studies showing its effectiveness saving thousands of people in a day or two. I wouldn't expect that from someone who watches CNN and MSLSD every day for their "news". Go ahead and keep pushing that big pharma public corporation Gilead agenda.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 08:34:48 PM »
Apparently you didn't read the 5 sources I posted in the other thread about France mass distributing it, and actual studies showing its effectiveness saving thousands of people in a day or two. I wouldn't expect that from someone who watches CNN and MSLSD every day for their "news". Go ahead and keep pushing that big pharma public corporation Gilead agenda.

dude you claimed that theere would be less than 300 dead, there's 80k dead.  you have claimed 5g gives you corona virus, how many claims you have porsted here that never came true.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 08:41:41 PM »
5G causing Covid-19 has as much truth as me saying I have a secret hangar under my house that has a space ship with cloaking technology that can pass through solid matter cloaked and I can secretly fly into space and travel the world undetected

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2020, 09:03:23 PM »

What a load of Horse Droppings. There isn't a reputable Doctor in the world recommending hydroxychloroquine as a panacea for this Virus. Again you're just hyping the delusions of your Master. Don't drink the Clorox .. oh wait.. drink the Clorox.. he told you to.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2020, 12:32:19 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/2/hydroxychloroquine-rated-most-effective-therapy-do/

I think I saw Sweden claim it has been very effective there as well, but you can't trust what you read on the Internet, right?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2020, 01:22:17 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/redacted

I think I saw Sweden claim it has been very effective there as well, but you can't trust what you read on the Internet, right?

Indeed, you cannot.  The Washington Times is not a reliable source of information on anything at all.

It has published many columns which reject the scientific consensuses on climate change,[10][11][12] on ozone depletion,[13] on the harmful effects of second-hand smoke,[14][15] and which have spread misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic.[16] It has drawn controversy for publishing racist content, including commentary and conspiracy theories about U.S. President Barack Obama,[17][18] supporting neo-Confederate historical revisionism,[19][20] and promoting Islamophobia.[21] The paper's reporting has been criticized many times, and has been characterized as "lies" and "myths."[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 08:03:01 AM »
Indeed, you cannot.  The Washington Times is not a reliable source of information on anything at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times

Says the guy who quotes Wikipedia.   :rofl

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2020, 08:08:15 AM »
What a load of Horse Droppings. There isn't a reputable Doctor in the world recommending hydroxychloroquine as a panacea for this Virus. Again you're just hyping the delusions of your Master. Don't drink the Clorox .. oh wait.. drink the Clorox.. he told you to.

No, actually he did not. Feel free to post a full a clip [without edits] that shows otherwise. I'll save you the trouble: you can't because no such thing was said.

You kneejerk Trump haters beclown yourselves.Copprhed in particular is a complete whack a doodle in that regard. It would be funnier were that kind of unhinged stupidity not so dangerous.

Hitech for the love of God lock this thread and any other crap-stirring nonsense involving Copprhed. His line of bigotry/ignorance has no place on your forum. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 08:11:27 AM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2020, 08:16:31 AM »
To each his own. Some people don't want to be apart of a rich health mafias agenda to control the world like cattle.

You are wrong about HCQ and real results and studies are proving it.

Id take HCQ with zinc in a heart beat over remdesivir.

The fact that sailors got this on an important ship reeks of a bio attack but ill let the narrative play out like its all just happenstance. Its a huge red flag for me though.

If you can't notice Americans are tired of this crap and ready to go back to work. If they were really scared, they'd stay home. Stay home if you don't want to risk anything in life but don't actually think others are going to drop their lifes savings and business any longer. We gave them 3 weeks, in some cases 2 months. That's enough.

I say don't let any Demonrats or media people (I repeat myself) have hydroxychlor. If they get sick. That should thin the herd a little.

If I got the virus you better believe I would be asking for it. The stuff works in a large number of cases to help reduce symptom severity and accelerate recovery. It's also well-known and cheap.  Had Obiden [sic] suggested it the fools on TV would be singing its praises.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2020, 08:19:30 AM »
wow you even try to make yourself sound magnanimous. what are you willing to risk? I lost a large portion of my retirement savings due to stocks falling.  I have a wife with bad lungs and mine arent in better shape anyway.  I have 3 children 2 boys and a girl and she's got 3 daughters.  I am not willing to risk them specially since you mention what, less than 300 dead and be over 2 months ago?

you always willing to risk others but not yourself.  me I'll keep calling my kids and my vets everyday and bring my vets their alcohol.  and yes I do have a no contact policy.

semp

But you're willing to sacrifice the lives and/or livelihoods of an entire nation to protect yourself?  I sense some hypocrisy here.

We don't need to collapse the entire economy to protect people like you, regardless.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2020, 08:21:55 AM »
dude you claimed that theere would be less than 300 dead, there's 80k dead.  you have claimed 5g gives you corona virus, how many claims you have porsted here that never came true.

semp

Call me when it hits two million like your vaunted fraud "experts" claimed.   

80K is hardly ideal but in a population of 300+ million it's not particularly noteworthy, and even Birx admits those numbers are inflated due to co-morbidity being ignored.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2020, 08:40:16 AM »
Call me when it hits two million like your vaunted fraud "experts" claimed.   

80K is hardly ideal but in a population of 300+ million it's not particularly noteworthy, and even Birx admits those numbers are inflated due to co-morbidity being ignored.

The numbers are inflated by calling numerous unrelated deaths due to Covid...when they are not...at all...just like the guy in Colorado with the .55 blood alcohol level that they put down as Covid related...

Lets also not get into the 99 percent recovery rate...

Instead lets put 40 million people out of the workforce and force over 100,000 small businesses out of business for good...

Lets force people that work from paycheck to paycheck out of a job and tell them its fine...stay at home...when staying at home isnt what the people need...they need to work...they have to work to eat...we have to work to eat

IT IS NOT THE PLACE OF THE GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF THE PEOPLE...IT IS THE GOVERNMENTS PLACE TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS...IT IS OUR RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE...IT IS OUR RIGHT TO GO TO CHURCH IF WE CHOOSE...IT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT THAT CONTROLS US...IT IS WE THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT...

You people that are so quick to give up our rights are the most scary thing that has come out of this...people in droves laying down and doing anything the government says...hey quick lesson...if you have a face mask on, more than likely you will touch your face way more than without...

Oh by the way...does everyone like the low flu deaths this year???  Way less than Covid...funny how that works...

Oh and again...how many of y'all are gonna get the vaccine when it comes out...sounds like the mark to me...
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2020, 08:43:46 AM »
Easy, you're going to have all kind of people talking out of their "hats" trying to defend the Trumpanzee method of pandemic management, those who support(and evidently from some posts, still do) hydroxycloriquine, even those it has been shown to do more harm than good, talk about herd immunity(even though it has been reported more than once that people are getting reinfected, and those who rail for their "God-given"rights to go where they want without any PPE. There are even IDIOTS who say they will never take the vaccine. They will be their own doom; I refer to it as culling the herd of the stupid.

I'll jump on the grenade.

You are a frigging bigot. It's been a long time since I've seen so much ignorance in so short a post.

Hitech should throw your trolling arse off the site.