Author Topic: So much for 'herd immunity'  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
Re: So much for 'herd immunity'
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2020, 08:47:16 AM »
The numbers are inflated by calling numerous unrelated deaths due to Covid...when they are not...at all...

Birx admitted this in great detail multiple times. 

Don't tell that to the media lemmings and bigoted "Orange-Man-Bad" lapdogs.  It doesn't fit their uninformed narrative engineering.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2020, 08:48:22 AM »
Call me when it hits two million like your vaunted fraud "experts" claimed.   

80K is hardly ideal but in a population of 300+ million it's not particularly noteworthy, and even Birx admits those numbers are inflated due to co-morbidity being ignored.

He's making up lies about what i said, which is a typical clown tactic.

What a load of Horse Droppings. There isn't a reputable Doctor in the world recommending hydroxychloroquine as a panacea for this Virus. Again you're just hyping the delusions of your Master. Don't drink the Clorox .. oh wait.. drink the Clorox.. he told you to.

Busher, why are you alsl lying?
There are plenty of doctors and cases proving it.

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-elderly-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-treatment-texas-city/287-7383185c-940c-4cb2-82ea-c4a5ffad3ffb

The numbers are inflated by calling numerous unrelated deaths due to Covid...when they are not...at all...just like the guy in Colorado with the .55 blood alcohol level that they put down as Covid related...

Lets also not get into the 99 percent recovery rate...

Instead lets put 40 million people out of the workforce and force over 100,000 small businesses out of business for good...

Lets force people that work from paycheck to paycheck out of a job and tell them its fine...stay at home...when staying at home isnt what the people need...they need to work...they have to work to eat...we have to work to eat

IT IS NOT THE PLACE OF THE GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF THE PEOPLE...IT IS THE GOVERNMENTS PLACE TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS...IT IS OUR RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE...IT IS OUR RIGHT TO GO TO CHURCH IF WE CHOOSE...IT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT THAT CONTROLS US...IT IS WE THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT...

You people that are so quick to give up our rights are the most scary thing that has come out of this...people in droves laying down and doing anything the government says...hey quick lesson...if you have a face mask on, more than likely you will touch your face way more than without...

Oh by the way...does everyone like the low flu deaths this year???  Way less than Covid...funny how that works...

Oh and again...how many of y'all are gonna get the vaccine when it comes out...sounds like the mark to me...

Exactly.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 08:50:33 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2020, 08:48:51 AM »
But you're willing to sacrifice the lives and/or livelihoods of an entire nation to protect yourself?  I sense some hypocrisy here.

We don't need to collapse the entire economy to protect people like you, regardless.
The Constitution says your rights stop at my face. Yes, I'd rather see ANY Trumpanzee lose some money in order to protect MILLIONS of people.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 08:50:56 AM by Copprhed »
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2020, 09:22:40 AM »
The Constitution says your rights stop at my face. Yes, I'd rather see ANY Trumpanzee lose some money in order to protect MILLIONS of people.

My rights are inalienable, moron. If you don't want to get sick then keep your cowardly vag at home.

Protecting millions of people? That chance was lost when China decided to hide the truth and send infected people all over the world. Besides, the objective was flattening the curve. That's been achieved. No more moving goalposts. Now we protect the vulnerable and get the workforce going. 

Trumpanzee? I would love to have you say that to my face. You would lose some teeth. 

You're an ignorant MF.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:28:02 AM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2020, 09:26:14 AM »
Paging Hitech.

Put out this dumpster fire.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:28:31 AM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2020, 09:56:06 AM »
Palace, you just proved what type of person you are. I wouldn't soil my foot putting a fire on your face out. Go mingle with the rest of the idiots. Trumpanzee.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
Palace, you just proved what type of person you are. I wouldn't soil my foot putting a fire on your face out. Go mingle with the rest of the idiots. Trumpanzee.

I'm a better and smarter man than you, chump.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2020, 10:19:23 AM »
Locked , and new rule.
First person who crosses into the political line about the virus gets a time out.
In This thread it was copprhed.
HiTech