Author Topic: Gear bug I can't fix  (Read 442 times)

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
Gear bug I can't fix
« on: May 23, 2020, 12:40:12 AM »
I think it was as of 2 patches ago, but I'm having an issue in bombers, where when I go from a gun position back to cockpit, my gear comes down.

I've always used G for gear, but in an effort to solve this, have unmapped G from toggle gear (and also unmapped any keys for gear up, gear down), I've set these to a switch on my throttle.

I've had a look through all the .kmp files and I can't see anything mapped to gear except the throttle buttons, but it's still happening.

This makes things rather fun when it comes to a running gunfight in a buff formation, I lose lock, and it's upping my workload hehe.

HT, I will send a short film of this happening along with my kmp files to the support address, (film and settings attached here also) but wanted to post here too, in case i'm not the only one.

Thanks!

Steely
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
Re: Gear bug I can't fix
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 10:27:22 AM »
this was happenning to me a couple weeks back only when coming out of gun position the view was zoomed. It seems to have rectified itself.