Author Topic: Mindy is a man round 2  (Read 4378 times)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: Mindy is a man round 2
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 12:29:39 PM »
Definitely!

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 12:45:17 PM »

wish Subby and SheBop were still around, rofl.......we would all be in our lawnchairs with a box of popcorn...

Or Kitty and LPN.  I shudder to think what the OP would look like after an encounter with Kitty.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2020, 01:16:40 PM »
I never could figure out if BluKitty was a girl or not.  :headscratch:
Lighten up Francis

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2020, 02:33:13 PM »
I never could figure out if BluKitty was a girl or not.  :headscratch:

In all those years playing, I never heard her on vox. I could say the same about a few other females of AH.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2020, 02:45:06 PM »
In all those years playing, I never heard her on vox. I could say the same about a few other females of AH.

Come to think of it, I don't think you or I have heard each other on vox. This, undoubtedly, makes us Schrodenger's AH pilots (both girl and boy until heard).

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2020, 03:08:27 PM »
Having flown alongside and against AcesHigh's esteemed female flyers, they are a completely separate entity to Mindy, they should not be held in the same sentence.
      In all honesty I have got to make sure you understand that we can go around and around until we are blue in the face, but we are just going to come full circle. I have to go with my gut and intuition here, after thousands of hours in games over a decade of gaming in a competitive environment, I acquired a rather handy skill set of studying my opponents to a proficiency. After fighting all the people I have fought and learned all I have learned, I can tell you people have predictable habits and patterns and they always have a tendency to go back to what they know and what they believe works on 95% of the MA player base.. If you can take note of these habits and patterns you can identify exactly who you are fighting based off their pantomimes; tell tale signs, dead give a ways, old habits die hard.
     Coincidences keep stacking up, when do they stop from being coincidences? A fact isn't a fact until it is fact checked by a creditable source, so this story is incomplete, or is it...

(Image removed from quote.)

This reminds me of all the Skyyr rants when someone new and very proficient comes along. "If you can take note of these habits and patterns you can identify exactly who you are fighting based off their pantomimes; tell tale signs, dead give a ways, old habits die hard." the all knowing all seeing Wizard of Oz!!!!! :x
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2020, 03:27:17 PM »
I  assume Mindy is a lady, that's what she says. So leave her alone, if you have a problem with getting killed in game by a lady, go find another game. Sounds like you may have an ego issue,  :x.
As if there's any veteran GVers in here that hasn't had their backsides kicked up and down by TexasMom's Panzer in the past.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2020, 03:50:46 PM »
We really need to talk and discuss the IMPORTANT stuff.  Mustard or mayonnaise?  Ketchup or Catsup? Toilet paper, if you have any, off the top or bottom? When you use said TP, left or right handed? Beatles or Stones? Pfft   Led Zeppelin or Rush?  BOTH,
No... all of em!!!!!  :rock  :rock

Man or woman? child or adult?

AH customer or not??   there's a good one  :D

:airplane: in KOTH or too scared  :bolt:  ? 
  and if you don't, what do you have against intese, sweaty-palm dog fights?

.mute fuzeman   :headscratch:    :rofl :confused:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2020, 04:11:30 PM »
Or Kitty and LPN.  I shudder to think what the OP would look like after an encounter with Kitty.

I met Subby Kanth and LPN back at AWCON 98 and despite the fact LPN had somewhat of a mouth on her .... I miss them. :/
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2020, 04:13:01 PM »
I met Subby Kanth and LPN back at AWCON 98 and despite the fact LPN had somewhat of a mouth on her .... I miss them. :/

I prefer my women to have mouths (as well as all the other natural parts of human anatomy).

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2020, 04:41:55 PM »
There used to be a player named Sherri that every thought was a dude.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2020, 07:22:18 PM »
Who cares

In before the lock !!!!!!

:banana:
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2020, 07:53:53 PM »
Everybody, dontcha know

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2020, 02:49:56 AM »
For what it's worth...I know Mindy is a Girl. All you have to do is check out the SCORE! (DEF not "He whom shall not be mentioned") :neener: GOD FORBID any one who flies La-7s/Doras/or an other Planes....MUST BE A HACK?CHEATER or SKYYR lol. DOLBY/Cicero...Crap like this has ABSOLUTELY caused problems for me!"Melodramatic"? NOT in the least! My Ex-Wife's youngest, was run from this game!(killed you..and the WHINE STARTED) "I can get enough of this BS from my Mom! Dont want you to pay A THING for this!" BROKE MY HEART. HT made a BAD DECISION, letting you back in! IMHO you bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING POSITIVE to the game!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2020, 03:44:34 AM »
FLS; Blackmail/extortion
1stpar; Perjury

You're getting a little nasty about this gentlemen, knock that off.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho