Author Topic: Weekend Events (Dec 9-10)  (Read 1089 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Weekend Events (Dec 9-10)
« on: December 09, 2000, 01:08:00 AM »
After discussing this with the CM group we will concentrate the Snapshots to a single time on Saturdays at 3 PM EST.  This time should accommodate those in Europe and the U.S.   Starting tomorrow 12/9/00 we will have just one Snapshot at 3 PM EST. Tomorrow's Snapshot is Supplies for Market Garden.   Check here for details.

Check 6! events have had only moderate success with numbers ranging from 15 to 50.  These events will no longer be on "every" Sunday, but just when announced here.  Their format will for the most part remain unchanged, but could have more structure similar to the Snapshots, only on a larger scale. The time of the Check 6! events will remain at 4 PM EST unless informed otherwise.  There will not be a Check 6! event this Sunday 12/10/00

My apologies for the HTC site not reflecting this yet and any confusion this may have caused.  The changes will be made asap.
-------------------------
CM CO daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Snapshots & Check 6!
Event Calendar

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Weekend Events (Dec 9-10)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2000, 12:56:00 PM »
Sure am dissapointed to hear there will be less events happening For quite some time now I have kept my Warbirds account solely for the events, (SL,WW etc.) I recently decided to cancel my Warbirds account as it seemed AH was coming up to full steam with theirs. I obviously made the wrong choice as far as events go...<sigh>