Author Topic: Inactive AH skinners please read  (Read 3591 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Inactive AH skinners please read
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2020, 07:59:17 PM »
Regarding the last bit, apparently not.

:bolt:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2020, 09:01:12 PM »
Greebo you have my permission to update my default and player made skins with current effects layers but I wouldn’t give that permission to anyone but greebo.

I would prefer my name remain on them if the bmp is still used if possible but whatever. I was already handed my hat and had the compensation I agreed to withdrawn ex post facto per my arch enemy skuzzy who I categorically despise. Good riddance.
Well, if your account is inactive, don't really need permission.  :rolleyes:
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2020, 09:05:00 PM »
Custom skin forum... greebo new skin posts... gawk in awe and enjoy the mastery of a great artist.

Inspiration. Admiration.

Arlo I salute your attempt to provide the only contribution you were ever good at... irritation.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »
I still have an account last I checked a long time ago. I still have this bbs account too. I spoke my wishes in terms of someone else updating my skins in a quasi last will and testament and the only one I would ever trust to do that is greebo. I elaborated my circumstances of what I view as a grave injustice that ended my participation in this diversion permanently until the restoration of the terms of the agreement I made for said artistic participation which will NEVER happen.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:20:51 PM by Citabria »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2020, 09:22:58 PM »
For for  clarification HTC owns all skins . And we have not changed any agreement.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2020, 09:35:59 PM »
Arlo I salute your attempt to provide the only contribution you were ever good at... irritation.

Well, I don't tend to stroke myself in public, either. I've enjoyed your contributions. It's just you I don't like.  :aok

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2020, 09:54:02 PM »
Well, I don't tend to stroke myself in public, either. I've enjoyed your contributions. It's just you I don't like.  :aok

And I had my agreement rescinded what nearly a decade ago and what I did make you enjoyed to the extent you now mention it to me?

With my abrasive personality and excessive honesty in such matters do you get the sense that I am being completely forthright in what I agreed to and what Pyro in HTCs name offered me for my artistic contributions until said agreement was rescinded years later?

That I am still upset by it when I left this virtual world behind on principle even though I still miss it nearly a decade later and in that time I created kids and a family and became a success in my career and made lots of money in the real world...

And still I look back at Aces High and the decade I spent here. The many many enemies and a few friends and I do miss it once in a while

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2020, 10:26:12 PM »
Obviously you are indeed upset. I merely observed that your claim that all you use this forum for is to log in and appreciate Greebo's work is not what you are doing, presently. Seek professional help and try to get past this. :D

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2020, 10:38:05 PM »
Obviously you are indeed upset. I merely observed that your claim that all you use this forum for is to log in and appreciate Greebo's work is not what you are doing, presently. Seek professional help and try to get past this. :D

Cute. Until next time if there is one try not to choke on your own self righteous sanctimonious smugness until then Arlo.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2020, 10:42:17 PM »
Buh bye?  :)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2020, 11:14:18 PM »
Custom skin forum... greebo new skin posts... gawk in awe and enjoy the mastery of a great artist.

We have numerous artists here.   Greebo even helped train some of them.

Just sayin’...

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2020, 11:43:52 PM »
We have numerous artists here.   Greebo even helped train some of them.

Just sayin’...

Proficient and decent is not the same as prolific and genius.

The guy made AH what it is visually in terms of aircraft texture mapping. I revel in the details greebo intricately infused into his artwork.

He himself will even extoll the virtues of his fellow skinners here because he’s a nice guy.

I am not nice and I will find fault with almost anything especially artwork and yet I stand in awe of Greebo and always have.

You can be the judge of why that is.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2020, 11:48:09 PM »
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2020, 12:18:26 AM »
Proficient and decent is not the same as prolific and genius.

The guy made AH what it is visually in terms of aircraft texture mapping. I revel in the details greebo intricately infused into his artwork.

He himself will even extoll the virtues of his fellow skinners here because he’s a nice guy.

I am not nice and I will find fault with almost anything especially artwork and yet I stand in awe of Greebo and always have.

You can be the judge of why that is.

Profligacy tends to come at the expense of genius. 

I’d say he has plenty of competition, btw, and that takes nothing away from his skills.  After all, I speak as one who has stepped up my game directly due to his (and Devil505’s) help.  They’ll be the first to objectively describe to you the intricate detail we all place in our work and not out of charity or being a “nice guy” (tm).  Greebo has no monopoly on intricate detail—anyone who doubts that can compare the canopy frames on my P-38s as they’ve evolved to ANY in the game as but one tiny example. 

Iron sharpens iron, and we are all made better skinners through cooperation and friendly competition for lack of a better term.  My work takes a back seat to nobody (and vice versa where those two men are concerned).

Now, if you and your mini-me are through making a spectacle we would like to unhijack this thread. 

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 12:31:32 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2020, 12:19:33 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh, imagine that, the troll is back. :D  Your butthurt and envy are stale.   

Looks like a new name for the ignore list.  :banana:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 12:33:17 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned