Author Topic: Frame 1 Objectives - June FSO  (Read 660 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Frame 1 Objectives - June FSO
« on: June 01, 2020, 02:04:16 PM »
Frame 1 Objectives have been sent.

The Allied CiC is 9GIAP, the Axis CiC is The Unforgiven. Please acknowledge your CiC duty in this thread and acknowledge that you have received the objectives. The targets are small airfields and their town. Some of these fields are packed tightly together, so please do your homework and determine the location of the correct town. I do not think there should be an issue, but do some research just in case. Please note that a side will only receive points for Preparing a Town (White Flag). This is MA standard calculations.

Feel free to contact with any questions.

:salute
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Frame 1 Objectives - June FSO
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 11:03:05 AM »

Please note that a side will only receive points for Preparing a Town (White Flag). This is MA standard calculations.

So... per the write-up, 4 points for hangers, no points for town unless white-flagged where the team is rewarded 10 points.  Correct?
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 11:10:28 PM »
So... per the write-up, 4 points for hangers, no points for town unless white-flagged where the team is rewarded 10 points.  Correct?

Correct. Only if a town is Prepped at the end of the frame will the team receive 10 points.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline snugar109

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 10:21:32 AM »
325th CIC frame 3 acknowledged

:salute

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 01:07:45 AM »
Please bear with me; I have an issue preventing early prep of orders for ALlied.  Working on getting something.  If anybody could swap, now would be a chance to have my gratitude for ...well, ages!
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 07:01:29 AM »
Young Picko Jr has stepped up and produced a set of orders. 

Please direct all your praise to him!   :aok ;)
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.