Author Topic: New/Updated Skins Batch Released (July 20, 2020)  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Re: New/Updated Skins Batch Released (July 20, 2020)
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2020, 09:04:08 AM »
And a big thank you to Greebo for the 345th/501st B-25 my father flew!!

Dale...could you release the Quitch skin to Greebo for an update?

Thanks!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2020, 09:32:46 AM »
Hitech released Quitch to me yesterday, I'll skin it straight after the skin I am working on now. If the updated skins are in the download that's great, I haven't downloaded them yet. Its odd they are still listed seperately on the admin site though.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 09:38:37 AM by Greebo »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2020, 11:35:38 AM »
That's awesome! Thanks, Greebo.

I am going to give AH another try after the new computer goes operational. I have never seen the game in it's max detail glory.

Will be flying the B-25 initially. :)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!