Author Topic: Perks Option for Veteran Players  (Read 1602 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Perks Option for Veteran Players
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 05:50:21 PM »
Perks should be tied to monthly ranking where #1 fighter pilot is limited to early/mid planes the following tour with say anyone ranked under 100 is also very heavily perked to fly anything but the least perked planes

<S>

Eagler

hell no, I don't play for score, but sometimes I'll rank below 100. take away my pony with anything other than eny and i can assure you, I'll be crashing planes left and right on runway till i make sure I'll rank 1,000,000. or I'll just quit.

i do my weekly fso where more than likely i fly planes i don't want to fly and that's as far as I'll go.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2020, 07:39:32 PM »
you all must looking to get rid of some players-something like this would do it. people pay to play and fly/drive what they want. the plane i have a problem is the yak3, but it can be countered.
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2020, 07:48:46 PM »
Have to be much more patient in the MA with a p40, especially when you don't have a group of friendlies to bail you out. Extremely tough against 3 yak3s and 2 la7s. Makes the game much more challenging.  Being successful in the MA in older slower planes, is the epitome of being really good since you actually have to fight your way out.

Agreed.

- oldman

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2020, 02:12:48 PM »
hell no, I don't play for score, but sometimes I'll rank below 100. take away my pony with anything other than eny and i can assure you, I'll be crashing planes left and right on runway till i make sure I'll rank 1,000,000. or I'll just quit.

i do my weekly fso where more than likely i fly planes i don't want to fly and that's as far as I'll go.

semp

There could be the snowflake exception for some :)

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2020, 03:05:53 PM »
There could be the snowflake exception for some :)

Eagler

or with all due respect, nobody stops you from flying high eny, just like i don't force you to fly low eny planes.

and I'm way too old to be called snowflake. i prefer old and cranky, I've earned that.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2020, 12:08:49 AM »
The problem is always going to be the part where the veterans cash in those perks;

A veteran in perpetual 262 or Tempest.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 02:53:08 PM »
Instead of slamming ideas into the ground we should actually research them, even if we decided later to do nothing with them.

Exactly.  Well said sir.  :salute
-- Flying as X15 --