Author Topic: Nostallgia lane. Hope this is OK, and anyone unhappy please just let HTC know  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
slapshot, JB42, unknown, and me

I seem to remember captioning this pic myself with:

And so JB42 says: Yiu know hey deer, once I got past da bubbler, I knews I woulda had to re-up again, so I tooks another long drink deer furst,

JB11 says: Well if you plan on going back up, and your deer stand is still okay, you might as well take a long drink of da water at da bubbler, to get rid of that old style taste.......

:)

NwBie

NwBie! Totally forgot about you, I'm so sorry! ROFL at the Wisconsin accent and BUBBLER!

Who the F did I go golfing with?

That con in TX, and the one after in Indianapolis were two awesome trips and times.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
https://imgur.com/a/zHr0znY

That's an album saved over years of players back when I was active. I was pretty active in the community years ago, got banned a few times, multiple phone calls with Dale, Skuzzy, and and others. I was at 2 conventions; Indianapolis, and Dallas.

I'm purging out my photo and file saves, and wanted share this with the community for posterity. I have a pile of old stuff including meme's of Nilsen, and Morpheus vids.

The album linked above is:

Yankee and Ronni
Nilsen
Agent
Batfink
bj229
boxboy
cav58d
daddog
dano
dash (616fubar)
Dynamite
Eskimo
evenhaim
fianna
funked
furball
Gunns
Betty
Hub
DALE (HTC CEO)
INK
JB88
Xargos
Karel
Nuke
Ripsnort
Sads
Sads #2
Sandman
mipoikel
silat
skydancer
slapshot
SOB01
stampf
swoop
JB82 and JB11 (elevenk)
TW9
txmom
Urchin
widewing
x0847
grimcaf, SKUZZY, elevenk, jb42
slapshot, JB42, unknown, and me
elevnk, Me, unknown, JB42, unknown
And a last one of Yankee and Ronni

Well, first and foremost....

WHERE CAN I BUY THAT SHEEP CHAIR??????

I have never been able to participate in any of the conventions and, DRAT, when the convention was in Indy within HOURS of where I live, I was not able to be there.

Much like I've seen and experienced, it is sometimes more important that we enjoy the interest that brings us together. 
Uncle Fred

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
NwBie! Totally forgot about you, I'm so sorry! ROFL at the Wisconsin accent and BUBBLER!

Who the F did I go golfing with?

That con in TX, and the one after in Indianapolis were two awesome trips and times.

LOL, been wracking my brain as to what his name was, Spacer would remember his name the guy - he was a good guy, in the printing business up near Elgin IL
Was a lot of fun times JB's vs Widowmakers battles. Lots of ribbing back and forth, hard to believe how long ago it was

:)

Best to you

NwBie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
I was at 2 conventions; Indianapolis, and Dallas.
I was at both of those conventions - the only two I have ever been to in the US!  I'm sure we must have met at one of them at least.  :D

This was taken at one of them..... Dallas apparently.  :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 09:58:01 AM by Flossy »
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Great memories. I look a lot older now
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
What was you 1st AH name? something with poo in it?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
What was you 1st AH name? something with poo in it?

If you are asking me Max, Pooface was not me, he later became Biggles. DeeBee used to call him Poof Ace  :D

I was only ever Batfink or Mechanic
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Enjoyed the Indie Con, was great putting faces with names.