Author Topic: one thing worse than wife-ack?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
one thing worse than wife-ack?
« on: August 04, 2020, 05:54:18 PM »
Is the wife asking what wife ack is while ack'ing.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: one thing worse than wife-ack?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 06:20:11 PM »
even worst, wife just asked for her own computer to play.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 06:33:39 PM »

A fortunate one you are!

- oldman

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 06:52:23 PM »
semp

Yeah!  Way to go semp!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 12:32:02 AM »
How about, get one for your Niece and then you son wants to play :rofl  :joystick:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 10:04:11 AM »
How about, get one for your Niece and then you son wants to play

"It's for the children, dear!"

- oldman

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 03:15:01 PM »
How about, get one for your Niece and then you son wants to play :rofl  :joystick:

Could be worse my friend, you could leave the room to make a snack to come back and find your PC hijacked.  :salute
Ground Pounders ...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 01:48:47 AM »

"It's for the children, dear!"

- oldman
:rofl THANK GOD..we divorced! So I could "Spread The Gospel" of Fun In Aceshigh too the masses
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 01:50:16 AM »
:rofl THANK GOD..we divorced! So I could "Spread The Gospel" of Fun In Aceshigh too the masses
Could be worse my friend, you could leave the room to make a snack to come back and find your PC hijacked.  :salute
HAPPENED! "I am going to get another cup of Coffee."
 Ty had been observing what me and Lilblizz were doing :bhead   Needless to say...he loved it(for like the next 2 hours🤣🤣) ! I felt like I would have to wait until "I could take it(joysticks) from his cold dead hand  :furious     It worked out, I guess .....NEW PLAYER! I told him..."all you had to do was say you wanted to play with us, as I could have set you up with your own rig sooner  :furious :rofl ABSOLUTELY EXPENSIVE ...YES, beats the "Water Boarding" those 2 hours and other forms of torture!  That boy is tenacious! Bribes didnt even "Nudge" him to surrender!   I blame his MOM....*U, Stacy  :furious :rofl  :furious   Just wait till I show them how to "dive bomb"  :devil   You have some time, until "The End of Days" !
It Amazing how fast they BOTH showed ACM as if it was just Second Nature/Instincts ? Check there scores....Lilblizz/Tybird! I been working with the Niece for 2 months....and he(Tybird) Can get her in MP.....*U Stacy  :rofl
 Ty had been observing what me and Lilblizz were doing :bhead   Needless to say...he loved it(for like the next 2 hours🤣🤣) ! I felt like I would have to wait until "I could take it(joysticks) from his cold dead hand  :furious     It worked out, I guess .....NEW PLAYER! I told him..."all you had to do was say you wanted to play with us, as I could have set you up with your own rig sooner  :furious :rofl ABSOLUTELY EXPENSIVE ...YES, beats the "Water Boarding" those 2 hours and other forms of torture!  That boy is tenacious! Bribes didnt even "Nudge" him to surrender!   I blame his MOM....*U, Stacy  :furious :rofl  :furious   Just wait till I show them how to "dive bomb"  :devil   You have some time, until "The End of Days" !
It Amazing how fast they BOTH showed ACM as if it was just Second Nature/Instincts ? Check there scores....Lilblizz/Tybird! I been working with the Niece for 2 months....and he(Tybird) Can get her in MP.....*U Stacy  :rofl
 Well he is mine(Tybird)! Looks nothing LIKE ME(Mixed and cause of divorce)! At least I was able to influence him like I did! Couldnt have done any better with my own "Seed"        https://youtu.be/ppdTjlr5L24
 Well he is mine(Tybird)! Looks nothing LIKE ME(Mixed and cause of divorce)! At least I was able to influence him like I did! Couldnt have done any better with my own "Seed/Genes"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 02:39:41 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 02:23:01 AM »
 Well he is mine(Tybird)! Looks nothing LIKE ME(Mixed and cause of divorce)! At least I was able to influence him like I did! Couldnt have done any better with my own "Seed"        https://youtu.be/ppdTjlr5L24

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 02:40:56 AM »

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 04:58:06 AM »
semp

Worse than that she could read the crap that Shuffler spouts and believe it!!!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 07:26:20 AM »

They both do very well. I have flown with them. Lilblizz has been flying with us for some time now.. Hopefully they do not run across such a sour individual as you. That could ruin their enjoyment of Aces High.

Just because you no longer enjoy the game, you choose to attack it and in so doing run new excited folks off. These two see the game for what it is. You are burnt out and do not know how to reignite your enjoyment so you blame the game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 09:01:35 AM »

Shuffler:

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 09:11:01 AM »
Shuffler:

I know.... I couldn't resist.  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)