Author Topic: Beirut explosion  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Re: Beirut explosion
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2020, 01:26:29 PM »
To be fair the above wasn't 100% correct either. Trump stated that US Generals believed it was an attack, so make of that what you will.

Tremendous attack btw.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2020, 01:35:52 PM »
To be fair the above wasn't 100% correct either. Trump stated that US Generals believed it was an attack, so make of that what you will.

That's what I had thought.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2020, 01:56:59 PM »
Now that i think about it the reverse lockout on my boat trailer stopped working right around then.  :noid

Definitely shenanigans.

Oh my God. Strange indeed.

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2020, 03:33:24 PM »
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2020, 04:18:06 PM »
Way too much speculation right now.

Why would they Harbour 2700 tons of AN since 2013 in a fireworks factory? Wouldn't you sell it at least? Very odd.

Secondly, It happened the same day Kolomoisky offices were raided in Ohio and Miami.

Thirdly, China chemical plant burns 2 minutes after this explosion.

Fourthly, we have another 'fruit and vegetable' market in massive flames in the UAE.

Brussles world trade center building on fire yesterday. 

I've also heard of fires in Iraq.

Lot of stuff going on right now. No one knows anything.

US generals say it was an attack.  Was someone destroying evidence? Was someone taking out Hezbollah weapons depots?

Who knows... we probably won't know the real truth.

I've never seen an explosion like that before.

not an expert but pick any date and there is multiple buildings on fire all over the world.

but what is srange is that there is a kind of hush all over the world.  that is kind of a drag. i guess Ezekiel 25:17 is becoming a reality.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2020, 04:31:08 PM »
not an expert but pick any date and there is multiple buildings on fire all over the world.

but what is srange is that there is a kind of hush all over the world.  that is kind of a drag. i guess Ezekiel 25:17 is becoming a reality.

semp

I'm not an expert either, but the timing is fishy. I am just passing along info I hear about. IMO, they are keeping it hush hush because they dont want people to know what was really going on and Lebannon is showing face.

There are pics of Netanyahu showing a slide show to a large council of the Beirut port that some shady stuff was going on. I'm not saying it was Isreal, there is no proof. Just saying they knew something was going on there.

I doubt we will ever know the true story. To me it looked like a bomb though.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2020, 04:48:28 PM »

I'm not an expert either, but the timing is fishy. I am just passing along info I hear about. IMO, they are keeping it hush hush because they dont want people to know what was really going on and Lebannon is showing face.

There are pics of Netanyahu showing a slide show to a large council of the Beirut port that some shady stuff was going on. I'm not saying it was Isreal, there is no proof. Just saying they knew something was going on there.

I doubt we will ever know the true story. To me it looked like a bomb though.

I saw three fish jump just minutes before this blast took place. That is fishy.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2020, 04:52:16 PM »
why can't it be just an accidental explosion? i was showing my wife a map of Lebanon two weeks ago. am i under suspicion too.

the fact that people aren't saying anything could be because they don't know anything not because they're trying to keep it on the downlow.

the fact that they kept that many tons of fertilizer is proof of only one thing, irresponsibility. or you could create a conspiracy theory that they kept it for years so another country could blow it up.

which is more believable?

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2020, 06:00:33 PM »
why can't it be just an accidental explosion? i was showing my wife a map of Lebanon two weeks ago. am i under suspicion too.

the fact that people aren't saying anything could be because they don't know anything not because they're trying to keep it on the downlow.

the fact that they kept that many tons of fertilizer is proof of only one thing, irresponsibility. or you could create a conspiracy theory that they kept it for years so another country could blow it up.

which is more believable?

semp

Negligence is almost never an accident, especially with 2700 tons of AN in a 'fireworks' factory? Cmon.... sounds like a poor excuse to me.

They would have sold all of that AN anyway. I think its just an excuse. There is literally 0 reasons why that AN would be stored like that and never used or sold since 2013.

I'll give you the benefit and say it could have been an accident. Why would they be so negligent with AN knowing full well the consequences of such chemicals and what it could do to their city?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2020, 06:07:45 PM »
Why would they be so negligent with AN knowing full well the consequences of such chemicals and what it could do to their city?

Because they were negligent..
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2020, 06:32:34 PM »
neg·li·gence

/ˈneɡləjəns/

noun

failure to take proper care in doing something.

"some of these accidents are due to negligence"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »
Because they were negligent..

a guy was arrested because he had 250k of illegal fireworks in his garage for the 4th of July.  it could have leveled a city block.

people are stupid,  it's that simple.

semp

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2020, 06:39:59 PM »
There was a guy in SE PA that did exactly that not long ago and blew himself and his dog up pretty good. Fortunately he lived on a fair piece of ground so it only wrecked the two semi trailers he had it in and his barn. Negligence happens. Or as one of my co-workers used to say.... "stupidity, Pat!"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2020, 06:47:59 PM »
My point is that generally people know full well of the consequences of being negligent which is why they lose in court all of the time. An 'accident' that is a symptom of negligence means that it happened due to the negligence which means its hardly an accident at all given that you purposely allowed the negligence to happen.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:49:32 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2020, 07:01:39 PM »
My point is that generally people know full well of the consequences of being negligent which is why they lose in court all of the time. An 'accident' that is a symptom of negligence means that it happened due to the negligence which means its hardly an accident at all given that you purposely allowed the negligence to happen.

They don't lose in court because negligence is always a purposeful act. They lose in court because they were proven to have failed in a legal responsibility. An accident does not absolve one of responsibility but it doesn't mean an accident is anything other than. Unless you live in a conspiracy reliant 'reality.'