Author Topic: Next Generation  (Read 1718 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: Next Generation
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2020, 06:31:05 PM »
I certainly preferred Picard over Kirk.  :D

Indeed.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline DurrD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2020, 06:49:39 PM »
BW1stpar, that was me on my account for Monday Night Madness, but my son was there also on his new account (Chopin06).  And your niece shot me down, I was wondering who that was lol!
FBDurr -- A Freebird since 2013, been playing Aces High since 2001.

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2020, 08:02:20 PM »
  WoooT  same here.  I got my son, 18 an account a few months ago as a gift as he's always wanted to fly with dad since he was in a diaper, stealing the  morning AH coffee off my desk and drizzling it down his belly as he chugged it and grinning up at me after lol.  He finally got around to playing Monday and he reported to me when I logged on after work that he had been on all day and was thinking to himself "Hmm I feel like dad." remembering how I would sink entire days into AH.  :joystick:
  And on top of that he loves the bombers and has the patience to fly them!  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised because he is pretty much my Mini Me clone to the point that his sisters find it creepy at times how much we are alike in looks, sound and actions.

So if you see Firebird flying around say hi. :)    Can't tell he has a thing for dads 79 Trans AM can you.  :P
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2020, 08:06:24 PM »
  WoooT  same here.  I got my son, 18 an account a few months ago as a gift as he's always wanted to fly with dad since he was in a diaper, stealing the  morning AH coffee off my desk and drizzling it down his belly as he chugged it and grinning up at me after lol.  He finally got around to playing Monday and he reported to me when I logged on after work that he had been on all day and was thinking to himself "Hmm I feel like dad." remembering how I would sink entire days into AH.  :joystick:
  And on top of that he loves the bombers and has the patience to fly them!  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised because he is pretty much my Mini Me clone to the point that his sisters find it creepy at times how much we are alike in looks, sound and actions.

So if you see Firebird flying around say hi. :)    Can't tell he has a thing for dads 79 Trans AM can you.  :P

LOL  good too funny. Well done Dad.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2020, 03:13:22 AM »
BW1stpar, that was me on my account for Monday Night Madness, but my son was there also on his new account (Chopin06).  And your niece shot me down, I was wondering who that was lol!
:rofl Sorry about that, Brother! I blame Sis :devil I was wondering about Chopin06, also! Didnt know if "New Name" or "New player"? Eh, hard to tell in AVA with enemy icons as they are! He held his own, unless i snuck up on him!    AWESOME! We need this influx of New Targets...I mean New Blood :rofl :devil :joystick:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2020, 03:18:42 AM »
LOL  good too funny. Well done Dad.
AMEN!    Flayed, you 2 need to get in on Monday Night Madness! BAR NONE the most fun you can have, in AH! UNLESS he is scared of losing to a girl? lol This has helped her in SO MANY WAYS(my Niece)! She is becoming a MONSTER! I blame sis  :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2020, 03:29:47 AM »

NICE!   Pretty sure he doesnt have the memories I have...with a Smokey And The Bandit edition? Was 76-77? My mom picked me up from Pre-School...Doyle High School..Knoxville,TN with a 4point Buck tied across the Trunk! Was Chuck Swan WMA's first Womens Only deer hunt! DAMN STRAIGHT! Wish I could find the picture to post it!  :old:

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2020, 10:08:46 PM »
  Nope 1stpar3 mines red and quite faded as it really needs a paint job :)   The kids always fell asleep riding in the back listening to the 6.6L rumble away.   I need to get under it and fix some exhaust issues but everyone keeps telling me to leave it because it sounds cool lol...   
  Oh and my son is so sweet..  I was talking to him about buying his own bird and he replies "Why? Because when you die then i'll have 2 and I only need one."   lol   such a nice boy.   :D
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2020, 03:34:29 AM »
As soon as I get my new system finished (Its in parts on the kitchen Table) my Youngest son is getting this machine and my old CH Hotas Gear. He already has shown an interest in Aces High and other flight sims he even plays War Thunder on the ps4 with a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4. I just need to get off my arse and finish my new system.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2020, 07:18:37 PM »
I stand corrected ... without a perma squelch there is no way I'm exposing my child to the toxicity of the MA. I think I'll just give him a coppy of Il2-1946 to get him started.

Remind me to never make life announcements ever again in the MA like becoming a Grandpa. Probably shouldn't ever do it here either.

As soon as I get my new system finished (Its in parts on the kitchen Table) my Youngest son is getting this machine and my old CH Hotas Gear. He already has shown an interest in Aces High and other flight sims he even plays War Thunder on the ps4 with a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4. I just need to get off my arse and finish my new system.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 07:28:53 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 03:21:37 PM »
  Nope 1stpar3 mines red and quite faded as it really needs a paint job :)   The kids always fell asleep riding in the back listening to the 6.6L rumble away.   I need to get under it and fix some exhaust issues but everyone keeps telling me to leave it because it sounds cool lol...   
  Oh and my son is so sweet..  I was talking to him about buying his own bird and he replies "Why? Because when you die then i'll have 2 and I only need one."   lol   such a nice boy.   :D
Kids!!!!  :rofl  I blame those "Pregnancy Hormones mixed with Prenatal Vitamins"...does some weird stuff to DNA! Except for my sister's kid...sis was just MEAN :D My kids however...had to be the " :rofl Hormones and Vitamins"