Author Topic: the pigs proudly honor our brother shelbywu  (Read 659 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
the pigs proudly honor our brother shelbywu
« on: September 04, 2020, 05:52:46 PM »
not really sure how this award started as it was before my time. but shelbywu is the only pig to  earn the award twice.  for those who dont know or remember shelbywu won the Shiny Aluminum donut Award some 9 years ago, this is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmqE5cwEp-Y

last night shelbywu did it again, he bravely upped lancasters, did a perfect drop on a battle ship, every bomb right on target, I was too far away to record it but I was a witness looking at the map.  with a skill he has been known for, he dropped all bombs on a BB that was ours.  every bomb on target and as usual he wondered why he didnt get any text messages about damage.

so congratulations shelbywu, you get to keep the trophy for another 9 years.  :salute :salute :salute :salute

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: the pigs proudly honor our brother shelbywu
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 05:57:24 PM »
Guess the bestest thing about bombing your own chessation's BB is that you know right where it is without spyin' or nuthin'.  :D

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 10:27:59 PM »
with a skill he has been known for, he dropped all bombs on a BB that was ours.  every bomb on target and as usual he wondered why he didnt get any text messages about damage.

Hah!  WTG Shelbywu!

Still doesn't beat my unwitting disruption of KenJr's father's funeral flyby, but it does demonstrate unusual skill.

- oldman

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 11:15:08 PM »

Hah!  WTG Shelbywu!

Still doesn't beat my unwitting disruption of KenJr's father's funeral flyby, but it does demonstrate unusual skill.

- oldman

Twas naive' me who was very upset of said disruption til it became clear how much a case of proxy stolen valor was involved.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 02:45:49 AM »
I don't feel so silly now for flying a Goon with drunks to capture a base only to realize as I set up to throw the drunks out, I hadn't changed planes in the hanger and just reupped in a Lightning.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 03:11:16 AM »
I don't feel so silly now for flying a Goon with drunks to capture a base only to realize as I set up to throw the drunks out, I hadn't changed planes in the hanger and just reupped in a Lightning.

once i complained about not getting the award for bringing supplies 4 times in a row in a goon to a base take.  they told me "hey semp you would win the award just about every day for that".

since them I kept my mouth shut.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 08:34:16 AM »

How do you possibly mistake a Lightning for a C-47? Unless you were one of the drunks?   :cheers:

There was one time as a new player when I tried three times to bomb something and couldn't figure out why my drop tanks weren't exploding.  I kept thinking I was dropping them too low.  Finally went into the hangar and realized I had clicked on the wrong item.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 03:50:21 PM »
Back in the day on a squad night- our HQ was decimated, we decided to supply HQ to get it quickly restored

I am still quite sure the 10 troops I dropped helped carry the supplies into the locations needed

:)

NwBie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 04:16:35 PM »
WTG Shelbywu!

we are all very proud  you are one of us    :D
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)