Author Topic: Problem receiving voice - only from one player - only 50% of the time  (Read 343 times)

Online steely07

• Silver Member
Sorry for long subject, this one is quite weird, and I've not been able to solve it.

I've been having this issue for almost a year, description below, I have updated drivers, etc etc, but no change.

It seems to only happen on Squad vox (I think, will see if I can test next FSO)

Little background, I mostly only play FSO these days, and the issue is with vox from my FSO CO Dantoo (so I'm not getting all my orders, which nearly caused a disaster in last week's setup!)

What will happen is Dantoo will transmit (I see the name at top right, sound volume lowers, as per normal, but nothing comes through)

Important point - The rest of the squad (could be 8 or 9 guys in the formation) hear him fine every time, and I hear the rest of the Squad fine every time

As mentioned, it seems to be only every second or 3rd transmission, I hear him fine about half to 2 thirds of the time.

I have plenty of film if it's helpful to HTC.

Anyone experienced this? (I did search around the forum, but didn't find it mentioned)

Thanks in advance!

Steely
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber