Author Topic: Is a player allowed to have 3 accounts?  (Read 3678 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Is a player allowed to have 3 accounts?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 04:01:37 PM »
You have 3+ arms? Again, too much worry over nothing.

By using the formation command, small course adjustments are made with the lead bomber, so only one hand is needed.

When dropping bombs, using the delay command you can add .5 seconds to the second set of buffs and and a second to the third set of buffs so that one hand can be used to drop bombs on each stick with a half second to get to the next stick in line.

You seem to miss the point. Flying 3 formations is not any different then 3 people fling together and doing the exact same thing.

HiTech

Oh I didnt miss the point, but you may have. In a low number population it may be hard to get 3 guys together to do a strat run. Now we have a guy with 3 accounts who can do the run, decimate a strat all by himself and with the low numbers may only have the OP up to try and defend. Does that player now have an "unfair advantage"? Im just looking for what the definition of "unfair advantage" is.

Im just playing the "devils advocate" here. I dont care if a guy has 3,5, or 10 accounts. I dont care if they use them to have a "player" on each team to find CVs, to me it is generating fights, or at least opportunities for fights.

To the OP and many other players I have heard complain about this it IS a problem.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 04:08:44 PM »
To the OP and many other players I have heard complain about this it IS a problem.

Define 'many.' I've seen that claim often but 'many' is so often misleading.

Nevertheless, have you once tried convincing any of them otherwise? (Because it really isn't a 'problem.')

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 04:09:11 PM »
By using the formation command, small course adjustments are made with the lead bomber, so only one hand is needed.

When dropping bombs, using the delay command you can add .5 seconds to the second set of buffs and and a second to the third set of buffs so that one hand can be used to drop bombs on each stick with a half second to get to the next stick in line.

Oh I didnt miss the point, but you may have. In a low number population it may be hard to get 3 guys together to do a strat run. Now we have a guy with 3 accounts who can do the run, decimate a strat all by himself and with the low numbers may only have the OP up to try and defend. Does that player now have an "unfair advantage"? Im just looking for what the definition of "unfair advantage" is.

Im just playing the "devils advocate" here. I dont care if a guy has 3,5, or 10 accounts. I dont care if they use them to have a "player" on each team to find CVs, to me it is generating fights, or at least opportunities for fights.

Does a guy who has 2 close friends who will bomb with him in the morning have an unfair advantage because he has close friends?

Unfair implies not playing by the rules.

Does he have an advantage? Of course just like some one who has more natural skill has an advantage. But nothing about it is unfair.

HiTech

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2020, 05:51:27 PM »
Does a guy who has 2 close friends who will bomb with him in the morning have an unfair advantage because he has close friends?

Unfair implies not playing by the rules.

Does he have an advantage? Of course just like some one who has more natural skill has an advantage. But nothing about it is unfair.

HiTech

OK, Thank you.

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2020, 11:26:25 PM »
Can we spend the extra money he is giving on better upload service?  20 minutes to download new terrains is getting ridiculous.   Took me 3 hours to download the game the other day...
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2020, 02:57:12 AM »
You should see tunes's set up...quite impressive.

One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2020, 07:59:31 AM »
You should see tunes's set up...quite impressive.

One-eye

Id love to see a picture of his setup.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2020, 11:04:47 AM »
If i could find a way to do what Tunes does I would, but I fly fighters the majority of the time. Have everything to do 2 but the capacity to manage a fighter and a bomber set at the same time. If a Tex02 pops up i figured it out.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2020, 11:30:24 PM »
Id love to see a picture of his setup.

He has posted a photo of his "war room" before. It's just a matter of finding it.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2020, 05:45:45 PM »
The war room of the legendary Tunes
"One-Eye"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 06:51:33 PM »

Nice!  Thanks for posting!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2020, 07:02:27 PM »

I'm beginning to thing Tunes is George Foreman.

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2020, 05:53:29 PM »
missing the point of usually any new name or shade is someone who is gonna grief
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2020, 07:47:38 PM »
missing the point of usually any new name or shade is someone who is gonna grief

:rolleyes:

It's attitudes like yours that usually chase away new players.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2020, 09:27:20 PM »
I hope he has had the chance to move away fro crt's it must be a 1000 degrees in there.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54