Author Topic: just got busted with 20 lbs  (Read 1097 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
just got busted with 20 lbs
« on: October 16, 2020, 11:14:34 PM »
got pulled over by police, was a bit tipsy, wont deny that, had a few drinks at the legion.  officer asked me if he could check my car and trunk, I said sure, had a bag with stuff in it. he got on the radio and asked for back up.  he asked me how much was in the bag, I said I am not sure 18 or 20 lbs.

3 other officers showed up, he asked me to sit on the curb, I said sir, i cant have a bad back and bad legs, if I sit I wont be able to get up. so he said just stand still, checked me for guns and stuff.  he told me I was going to jail for dui and drug possession. I told them I understand the dui, but what drugs? he said you told me I have 18 to 20 lbs.  I said those arent drugs.  one of the cops opened the two packages and smell it.  turns to the arresting officer and said congratulations you got the biggest pork lard bust we ever had in the county.  first officer said what? it looked like meth, the other officers said, naw it's pork lard, then he turns to me and said, you know the max is 5 ounces.  the other cops are just laughing their tulips off.

the first officer is embarrassed but he just had no choice but to laugh.  he told me to lock the car and walk home pick it up in the morning.

I know it was wrong of me to drive drunk.  but it was just hilarious. anyway I learned my lesson.  will pick up the lard in the morning and head to my friend's house to make 30 lbs of carnitas.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: just got busted with 20 lbs
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 06:50:44 AM »
Good one.

Got out of a speeding ticket once. There was 3 of us on motorcycles all with different licenses. The officer, a Queen's Cowboy, didn't understand the code letter for what we were allowed to drive. He was embarrassed when we finally got him to understand the difference and we got only a warning.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 08:02:56 AM »
Driving drunk is never funny

It cost me my brother in 89

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 08:29:27 AM »

Eagler

:salute

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 08:57:45 AM »
A DUI is an invaluable lesson to a young person. Cops allowing people to get away with it should not be acceptable.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 10:19:58 AM »
I'm with Eagler on this one. I hate drunks. Had to deal with too damn many of them and the results of their stupidity including being hit by more than one.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 12:09:35 PM »
Had one rear end my 40,000lb Bus doing 60+ (in a 45) a few months ago.  Literally a split second after someone stepped out the back door too.  Had the guy been in the door when I was hit, he'd been tossed since the drunk pushed my vehicle 2ft forward.  Completely annihilated the Dodge Journey, even saw his engine pushed into the cab a little.  For me, pushed in the engine hatch a bit, but only the bumper a little.  Felt like I had a transmission kick while bumping a curb. :)  No one was hurt in my vehicle though, despite the kick.  :aok

On a lighter note:
When the mechanic arrived, he had to hook a chain onto the engine hatch and use his service truck to pull it open.  Was funny to watch.  The cage in the back (which protects the belt's/pullies and sits right behind the hatch), he literally just touched the top of it and it fell out.  I was almost rolling.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 03:15:14 PM »

Eagler

... and my cousin in 84.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 08:33:27 PM »
Eagles & Coogan. Truly sorry to learn of your loss to drunk driving.

It’s beyond me that the OP here seems to have intentionally gotten behind the wheel, almost joked/bragged about it and expected it to be funny in some way.

My brother was murder by two guys high on meth in ‘97. Senseless loss of life is nothing funny.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 04:26:47 PM »
Lost my 1972 Plymouth Road Runner to a drunk going the wrong way on a one way street. Her Bronco tore the front end off my car. Her drunk butt came out the window and slid off my windshield. Her father got to pay for a new restoration. If she had been a little slower she would have killed me. Drink at home and stay home, if you must drink.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SIM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 04:46:30 PM »
Cant help but wonder if the moronic drunk was practicing social distancing or mask usage?

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 02:45:32 PM »
A DUI is an invaluable lesson to a young person. Cops allowing people to get away with it should not be acceptable.

This story is BS. No cop is going to let you walk off nowadays. Its all on video.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 08:46:33 PM »
This story is BS. No cop is going to let you walk off nowadays. Its all on video.

Well, look who just popped in.  Dude!

- oldman

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 04:17:43 PM »

Well, look who just popped in.  Dude!

- oldman

Hi Olds. Hope you and all the Old players are well. I have nothing but good memories of the game and the guys I flew with and against. I was saddened to hear of the Elders who passed. Most of all WASP who was a total gentleman and with whom I flew often with with the Rooks.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 04:21:02 PM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"