Author Topic: I need some php template advise from you dweebs please!  (Read 555 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
I need some php template advise from you dweebs please!
« on: October 28, 2020, 07:20:49 PM »
Its been a long time- many years actually since I've either used my own and even had a website of my own. You guys may remember my old site @ www.furballunderground dot com. Well the time since I even has come come again my own site so here's my big question for you guys and and was even hosting pictures and you all were able to use my site as a smaller file host with limited size for your files. Well the time for me to have my own site has come again but as of right now I am sitting in a parked mode for any PHP template company were I can purchase my own site template and use it as a picture and file site for both a limited # of some of you and myself. So what is a site were will be able to both download or purchase my own template for my latest hope for a personal website?

Thanks!
Morph <S>!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Mako-

• Zinc Member
Re: I need some php template advise from you dweebs please!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 11:06:48 PM »
sent a pm if you can't find anything out of the box that works for you

:salute
Mako

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: I need some php template advise from you dweebs please!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 06:21:04 AM »
Massive bandwidth has been crappy coders friend

One used to have to streamline a website...no longer.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals