Author Topic: Math is fun  (Read 1698 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Math is fun
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2020, 09:20:40 PM »
lots of people left with the never ending no dar all day every day, was hard to find a fight.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2020, 10:09:50 PM »
:rofl

That's hilarious .s

In all seriousness, what some thought was killing the game helped fuel those ancient numbers up to 2017. Those changes made to MA such as hq and gv dar... Damn shame. When I see a post like this by popeye i cant help but say told you so to those who insisted the 49ers and company or gv'rs were killing the game. By trying to save it you have in effect killed it for so many. I know of around 50 full time players alone who left over that garbage.

The only solution in my not so humble opinion is a 2 sided war now :bolt:

Knocking out the HQ every 2 hours pissed off even more people, I can promise you that. You guys created your own reputation. If a player logs in and sees a bunch of flashing bases with nothing going on, on a big ole map, where the hell is he suppose to go? How does he know how many people are in tanks and in planes? Gv dar shows people that there is action going on. This is why I never liked tanks. How do I know where the hell any tank fights are? I just roll at a flashing base for 15 minutes hoping I see something? Then SPLAT, instantly. GV dar atleast gives people a damn clue something is going on...you ran away because you couldn't handle the game. Like many people.

I just dont get you guys. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2020, 10:24:43 PM »
If people who do not fight leave the game, it is not killing the game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2020, 10:27:49 PM »
the 49 were responsible for more people quitting than any other squad.  that's the reason we have gv dar and hq no longer matters.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2020, 05:52:39 AM »
Reduce map size to match current numbers

Remove plane dar

Make gvs more visible

Remove gv dar

There I fixed the game!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals