Author Topic: what ever happened to kilroy  (Read 3475 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: what ever happened to kilroy
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2022, 03:21:50 AM »
I have heard that from several people. Same behavior. 

:salute
LOL   Think Grand Torino 101 :huh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2022, 03:26:49 AM »
IS Skyyr :rofl   Uh...MINDY was back 7/26/22   How do I know? She Joined my Plane! :rofl  She even tried to pick a fight between VRaciu and myself? :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2022, 06:03:03 AM »
Lets not forget, he posted evidence from his own computer that he was able to see enemies through trees.

After all you cant see what his computer can see, nor can you see anything suspicious, that is until he posted it thinking it would prove his innocence.

Some people just hand out their guilt on a platter.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,404602.0.html
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2022, 06:11:36 AM »
Always thought you did a great job with yours. Even hid the notepad behind a logo when streaming.

It seemed to go pretty good, around the stream sniping, I managed to get a number of viewers to try the game.
However I'm not going to go back and do it now that I'm very aware that some malicious player can easily abuse the spirit of my stream just to take away the fun of my $15 a month.. and no one is going to sponsor a stream with an average of 10-20 viewers to cover that.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2022, 06:36:26 AM »
It seemed to go pretty good, around the stream sniping, I managed to get a number of viewers to try the game.
However I'm not going to go back and do it now that I'm very aware that some malicious player can easily abuse the spirit of my stream just to take away the fun of my $15 a month.. and no one is going to sponsor a stream with an average of 10-20 viewers to cover that.

Wait, was the person stream sniping you a member of The Banned list?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 08:01:55 AM by Bopgun »
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2022, 08:55:05 AM »
I read where "Killroy was here".
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2022, 11:24:36 AM »
Wait, was the person stream sniping you a member of The Banned list?
More than likely!  That was what got him booted, after all? By him, i mean....well you know...him :aok   

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2022, 03:46:48 PM »
I played side by side with Kilroy a lot...never saw anything suspicious at all.
As for the alt f4 thing? Never saw that either. He talks constantly and gives a steady flow of information so it would be pretty hard for him to alt f4 and continue to blab the entire time.
I think there are just some sour grapes here.
Many of you seem to forget that no 2 players see the same thing. Your perspective will be completely different from theirs.
I shot airjer in the butt last night at about 1k....he thought he was completely hidden in trees.
He just happened to turn into a small opening. I saw the movement  and fired. He ranted about me using a program to see through  trees. I have no such program and wouldn't even know what to look for lol.
I have not seen any real cheating since AH3 started. AH2 was a different story.

Slaxer

Except that Kilroy has admitted to it.  If you played against him, not beside him you would understand what he does.  It has nothing to do with angles, elevation etc.  There is a program available for what he is doing.
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2022, 10:26:23 PM »
Lunatic, you back in the game yet??? Missing you bud!!! :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/