Author Topic: References for a course of treatment for Covid  (Read 11111 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: References for a course of treatment for Covid
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2020, 07:32:06 AM »
Makes sense if the gov has told us to hide inside

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2020, 09:09:57 AM »
Thanks for the post Brooke!

I'm curious about Selenium. Would taking that help?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2020, 09:37:18 AM »
I don't take more than 100% rda vitamin D.

The thing about RDA as my doctor explained it, it's not the "Recommended Daily Optimum", is it should be called the "Recommended Daily Minimum".  It's the amount below which they know can lead to disease. 

My doctor has had me on 7000 IU daily for a couple of years now.

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2020, 10:09:10 AM »
Thanks for the post Brooke!

I'm curious about Selenium. Would taking that help?

I haven't seen anything about selenium doing anything with regard to Covid, but haven't looked for it either.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2020, 11:15:19 AM »
My covid cabinet is vitamin d, zinc, quercetin,  and NAC.

Quercetin is a zinc ionaphore to get zinc into the cells to limit viral reproduction.

D is for the immune system.

NAC is to reduce inflammation by way of reducing super oxide.

Any info would be helpful.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2020, 11:30:30 AM »
My covid cabinet is vitamin d, zinc, quercetin,  and NAC.

Quercetin is a zinc ionaphore to get zinc into the cells to limit viral reproduction.

D is for the immune system.

NAC is to reduce inflammation by way of reducing super oxide.

Any info would be helpful.

Are you taking that now as a preventive measure or is that for after you catch it?

Probably losing 30lbs, moving and exercise more would go along way as a preventative for most.

If this virus has shown anything, it affects the already "sick" way more than the healthy.

Sitting around with dickie do disease for years is all the "sick" this thing seems to need to make an otherwise runny nose an unpleasant illness at best.

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 11:46:25 AM »
The only preventive would be vitamin d, that I take now.

The others could be taken preventative if you were at risk of infection every day. Since I am not I do not take them. Plus they can have negative effects on the body if taken in excess or regularly.  That said, this virus needs to be attacked from the moment of infection.  Since you will not know when that happens, we are already behind the virus.  When I hear of possible exposure, I have started my program at that moment. When the unknown settles out I stop the program.  If I was to get a positive result, a call to the doctor would supersede anymore self medicating.
Next, this virus comes in two waves, the second wave is accompanied with or caused by our own body.  Chemical signaling and viral location leads to clotting by way immune cells and or blood clotting factors.  The second wave is not a viral resurgence. The virus is all but defeated.  The problems and death are coming at this point, a consequence of the body's reaction to the viral outbreak.  Thus why it is so important to limit viral reproduction before the body can overcome the invasion.

Just my opinion. I've got no experience.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2020, 03:07:17 PM »
I haven't seen anything about selenium doing anything with regard to Covid, but haven't looked for it either.

I brought it up because I was listening to a scientist who was trying to figure out why some got it really bad compared to others. He thinks that maybe it's people taking cholesterol medicine which lowers the levels of Selenium as reported in studies. This could be weakening their immune system and causing people to have a much worse reaction to the virus than others. Idk. I have only heard it from this guy.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 05:22:44 PM »

Yep.  Egcg is a zinc ionophore as well, supposedly a bit more effective at it than quercetin.

I'm not taking quercetin or egcg and zinc prophylactically, though.  Too much zinc can cause problems, and I don't know what dose of quercetin or egcg I'd take.  I do take vitamin D, though.

My thought is that if I were getting sick and felt based on early symptoms that it might be Covid, I'd start on the Ivermectin route detailed above.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 06:23:22 PM »
Where are you getting ivermectin?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 12:45:53 PM »
Where are you getting ivermectin?

Seems to be key..

https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w

Wonder why some fight this treatment???

Eagler

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 06:25:30 PM »
I think he did well on the microphone.  Hopefully someone in the regulation department got the point.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 03:10:26 AM »
Where are you getting

I would perhaps ask my doctor to provide it.

Interestingly, it turns out that various medicines are purchasable for veterinary purposes via amazon, wallmart pet rx, etc.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 04:04:12 AM »
That's funny. My cat got some gabapentin last week.  I wonder why it took so long at the pharmacy and why they took my I'd twice.  I now know why after researching the drug.  Then this week my dog gets dexamethasone.  Lol.