Author Topic: References for a course of treatment for Covid  (Read 11212 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: References for a course of treatment for Covid
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2021, 10:33:33 AM »
Didn’t see your question until today.

In AZ there are no drugs or medications I’m aware of that can be given away free by a business.

All need an Rx or to be of legal age to purchase.

lots of stores offer free something to new customers in Arizona.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2021, 10:47:54 AM »
Notice how the MSM is shrugging off vaccine injury, the highest levels we've seen since any vaccine in decades. But God forbid you take HCQ or Ivermectin. Which it's now coming out that the MSM was wrong again. Ooppsies!
I hope you guys got your $100 gift cards from safeway atleast. Such a scam this all is.

you mean vaccine side effects. and it's so prevalent that i know between 50 to 100 who took it and only a sore arm on some.  don't know or heard of anybody that had other side effects personally.

but of course if I was to look, I would find some wild exaggeration like it makes people magnetic or there's lizard people.

but I guess my dna has changed. my wife says I look taller.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2021, 01:14:53 PM »
you mean vaccine side effects. and it's so prevalent that i know between 50 to 100 who took it and only a sore arm on some.  don't know or heard of anybody that had other side effects personally.

but of course if I was to look, I would find some wild exaggeration like it makes people magnetic or there's lizard people.

but I guess my dna has changed. my wife says I look taller.

semp

Look no further than the CDC website and injury reporting.

I'm glad yall are okay after taking it. But you see, we lost countless lives not helping people with HCQ or Ivermectin because MUH SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT HAPPEN. Remember that Semp? Don't take these drugs that have been around for 50 years because "muh side effects" may happen. Well it turns out that is just bogus. So thousands died waiting on a vaccine instead, or not getting ivermectin, hcq, because their doctor was scared. (Even though it was saving thousands as well). But yall go ahead and take this MRNA vaccine that's been out for less than a year with absolutely no long term studies and very few short term studies on a small population. Then we can shrug off any injury and rapidly expanding injury and death count from the vaccine itself, and ban anyone who continues to tout ivermectin or say the vaccine can be harmful because of Spike Protein. But don't worry the MSM says that's it's perfectly okay even with rising injury cases. While attacking everyone else for pushing Ivermectin. Don't you see what kind of a sinister money grab plot this is? It's so obvious the media is in with big pharma. Sorry, but I don't trust these people one single bit.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2021, 02:02:37 PM »
don't forget that you mentioned tops only 100 people would die. that was last year.

injury is when you fall out of a tree or something. you ever taken hcq? I have, made me sick, along with lots of others.

but sure after calling it an overreaction last year now take the high road and say thousands of people died needlessly.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2021, 02:41:16 PM »
1 more thing, it's kind of ironic that you call the vaccine experimental but neither hcq nor invermentin have been approved to treat covid19.

just because a drug has been around for years doesn't mean it's good for other things.

I semp

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2021, 03:34:02 PM »
I feel unique, as I believe both that Ivermectin looks like an excellent treatment for Covid and that the mRNA vaccines are safe for adults.  By "safe" in this context, I mean that the odds of death from the mRNA vaccines isn't zero but is perhaps 1/100,000 or less.

My opinion is based on looking into the underlying data.  You cannot trust news headlines or journalists or even what this or that group of experts claim to digest it for you.  All of that stuff is partisan agenda-driven propaganda these days, intended to assign you an opinion.  Best is to look at original sources, look at the data, and decide for yourself.

Unfortunately, that is impractical for most people.  Best fallback is to be highly skeptical of all news and all expert pronouncements.  And look at news from both sides of the political spectrum, not just one, so that you can see as much landscape as possible, not just the view this or that side wants you to see.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2021, 03:44:12 PM »
1 more thing, it's kind of ironic that you call the vaccine experimental but neither hcq nor invermentin have been approved to treat covid19.

just because a drug has been around for years doesn't mean it's good for other things.

I semp

It's obvious you aren't seeing the hypocrisy I am trying to point out.

Ivermectin and HCQ have been used for decades. The MRNA agent has been used for less than one year. That is what makes it experimental. We have no clue how this will effect people down the line. We have lots of clues how Ivermectin and HCQ will. We had actual doctors saving people's lives with HCQ and IV on the record proof. While the MSM scared people, never reported about it, and blatantly said to not use it while mocking the president. It's Fed up Semp. Stop defending these sick freaking people, for real. You don't even know if your "vaccine" works....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2021, 04:07:07 PM »

Ivermectin and HCQ have been used for decades. The MRNA agent has been used for less than one year. That is what makes it experimental. We have no clue how this will effect people down the line. We have lots of clues how Ivermectin and HCQ will. We had actual doctors saving people's lives with HCQ and IV on the record proof. While the MSM scared people, never reported about it, and blatantly said to not use it while mocking the president. It's Fed up Semp. Stop defending these sick freaking people, for real. You don't even know if your "vaccine" works....

Ivermectin is not a viral medication, covid19 is a virus. different type of disease.

hcq and Ivermectin have never been used to treat covid so they are experimental for covid.

the vaccine was based on prior research of the American flu. that research has been around for 10 years.  so no it wasn't created in 1 year.

semp

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2021, 04:55:28 PM »

I respect your skills as a virtual pilot. However, you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. Shutting your mouth would make you seem far more intelligent here. Strenuous research shows the vaccines benefits far outweigh any potential complications down the road. Be remembered as a man who pushed the world forward, not held others back due to your own inability to comprehend the differences between factual evidence and left/right wing horsechit.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2021, 05:21:23 PM »
I respect your skills as a virtual pilot. However, you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. Shutting your mouth would make you seem far more intelligent here. Strenuous research shows the vaccines benefits far outweigh any potential complications down the road. Be remembered as a man who pushed the world forward, not held others back due to your own inability to comprehend the differences between factual evidence and left/right wing horsechit.

Says the people who killed thousands by disregarding HCQ and Ivermectin and even remdesivir being used by actual doctors in the present to help thousands in which no one died in any of their instances. Then those doctors were banned on social media. Then the bastages used the deaths and the media to their advantage to blame a president and change voter laws unconstitutionally. Apparently you didn't watch the CNN manager taking about how much they wished they could keep the death #s high on the side of the TV to push their fear agenda. F -ING PATHETIC.

I just find it sad that so many people can't break the psychological conditioning that the media and government have over you. If you have to be psychologically manipulated with lotteries and free vouchers from safeway to take a vaccine. Obviously people aren't. F ing scared of a 99% survival rate virus.

I will not put that garbage in my body. Your choice is your own.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2021, 05:38:01 PM »
Says the people who killed thousands by disregarding HCQ and Ivermectin and even remdesivir being used by actual doctors in the present to help thousands in which no one died in any of their instances. Then those doctors were banned on social media. Then the bastages used the deaths and the media to their advantage to blame a president and change voter laws unconstitutionally. Apparently you didn't watch the CNN manager taking about how much they wished they could keep the death #s high on the side of the TV to push their fear agenda. F -ING PATHETIC.

I just find it sad that so many people can't break the psychological conditioning that the media and government have over you. If you have to be psychologically manipulated with lotteries and free vouchers from safeway to take a vaccine. Obviously people aren't. F ing scared of a 99% survival rate virus.

I will not put that garbage in my body. Your choice is your own.
it's very clear here that you are the one most affected by media.  :aok

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2021, 06:46:03 PM »
Ivermectin is not a viral medication, covid19 is a virus. different type of disease.

Most medications affect various things.  Just because something was first used for one condition doesn't mean it isn't also great at another condition.  There are lots of drugs used in this way.  Even aspirin -- pain reliever, anti-inflammatory, fever reducer, and anti clotting are all different things.

the vaccine was based on prior research of the American flu. that research has been around for 10 years. 

mRNA vaccines require not just the idea of using mRNA as a vaccine, and not even just getting it into mice in whatever way (from about 1990) -- but getting it into human in vivo cells (a) in 1 or 2 injections, (b) in enough quantity to have therapeutic effect, and (c) without unacceptable immune response.

Parts (a) through (c) are what have taken from 1989 to about now to solve.  Many pharma companies gave up on mRNA therapeutics.  Moderna was founded in 2010, and it took them until about now to have the first one that can be used in humans.  Even then, it was done under emergency use authorization.

mRNA vaccines today are like a supersonic plane in 1947.  Yes, powered aircraft had been around for more than 10 years, but not ones that had what was needed to go supersonic, which took a lot of new development and new ideas beyond what was around in 1937.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2021, 07:00:18 PM »
hcq and Ivermectin have never been used to treat covid so they are experimental for covid.

They are not recommended by US government agencies or by the WHO, but both have been used to treat Covid, including not just in clinical trials but in large populations of other nations.

I've posted lots of links for Ivermectin in that regard.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2021, 07:21:58 PM »
it's very clear here that you are the one most affected by media.  :aok

My media is light years ahead of yours pal. They are not beholden to a radical globalist establishment like yours are. Practically everything coming out mainstream about gain of function on this virus I knew about last year, in which yall mocked me. I guess they are gonna have to murder more colonel nurses and doctors at their home so as to make sure no more whistleblowers come out about the real origins of this virus. Isn't that right Peanut?  ;)

If you watched the very last season and episode of the X-Files that came out in 2018, you will see that the boss there at the end had a vial of bio weapon he could deploy on the population if they were in threat of going down. Sure is some interesting predictive programing there. I wonder....

I wonder what Fort Belvior has to say about all of this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2021, 07:31:45 PM »
My media is light years ahead of yours pal. They are not beholden to a radical globalist establishment like yours are. Practically everything coming out mainstream about gain of function on this virus I knew about last year, in which yall mocked me. I guess they are gonna have to murder more colonel nurses and doctors at their home so as to make sure no more whistleblowers come out about the real origins of this virus. Isn't that right Peanut?  ;)

If you watched the very last season and episode of the X-Files that came out in 2018, you will see that the boss there at the end had a vial of bio weapon he could deploy on the population if they were in threat of going down. Sure is some interesting predictive programing there. I wonder....

I wonder what Fort Belvior has to say about all of this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we mocked you about the virus because you kept claiming it was a hoax.

cool quote about the xfiles. but as a jedi master, i see you turning to the dark force.

semp