Author Topic: References for a course of treatment for Covid  (Read 11205 times)

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
Re: References for a course of treatment for Covid
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2021, 07:52:26 PM »
My media is light years ahead of yours pal. They are not beholden to a radical globalist establishment like yours are. Practically everything coming out mainstream about gain of function on this virus I knew about last year, in which yall mocked me. I guess they are gonna have to murder more colonel nurses and doctors at their home so as to make sure no more whistleblowers come out about the real origins of this virus. Isn't that right Peanut?  ;)

If you watched the very last season and episode of the X-Files that came out in 2018, you will see that the boss there at the end had a vial of bio weapon he could deploy on the population if they were in threat of going down. Sure is some interesting predictive programing there. I wonder....

I wonder what Fort Belvior has to say about all of this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Interesting that I haven't said anything about what news I watch or where my beliefs settle. You are an ignorant and complete moron. You are completely dangerous to modern society. One of these days by the grace of God your own pity will take you down.  I have no problem with those who don't get the vaccine. I didn't get mine until this week when there was real incentive for me to have it. I do have a problem with leeches like you who feel their opinions that are formed by absolute bottom of the barrel scienctists and doctors, have any ability to influence others. My respect for you is gone although I think we more than likely agree on most things. My respect is out the door because you are sub human scum that has no respect for your neighbors.  :airplane:  :salute

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2021, 08:09:44 PM »
Interesting that I haven't said anything about what news I watch or where my beliefs settle. You are an ignorant and complete moron. You are completely dangerous to modern society. One of these days by the grace of God your own pity will take you down.  I have no problem with those who don't get the vaccine. I didn't get mine until this week when there was real incentive for me to have it. I do have a problem with leeches like you who feel their opinions that are formed by absolute bottom of the barrel scienctists and doctors, have any ability to influence others. My respect for you is gone although I think we more than likely agree on most things. My respect is out the door because you are sub human scum that has no respect for your neighbors.  :airplane:  :salute

Oh wow

Yes, I'm the danger to society while intelligencia clowns release bioweapons on the population and propagandize the population. Notice how your propaganda has made me the enemy, and not them? Such a shame.

Yet you implied what media I watch first and made irrational assumptions about it and me first.

I'm glad that's the sorta Fed up society you want to live in, but that's not the one I want. I am proud to use my free speech to contradict narratives by a bought and paid for sorry excuse of a mainstream media.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2021, 09:12:30 PM »
Oh wow

Yes, I'm the danger to society while intelligencia clowns release bioweapons on the population and propagandize the population. Notice how your propaganda has made me the enemy, and not them? Such a shame.

Yet you implied what media I watch first and made irrational assumptions about it and me first.

I'm glad that's the sorta Fed up society you want to live in, but that's not the one I want. I am proud to use my free speech to contradict narratives by a bought and paid for sorry excuse of a mainstream media.
You are a clown. Settle down on the effort and you'll come off a bit brighter. Have a good afternoon fool.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2021, 09:18:42 PM »
Oh wow

you don't even know what free speech is,  hint it only applies to the government. outside of that, no such thing outside what others allow.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2021, 10:52:05 PM »
You are a clown. Settle down on the effort and you'll come off a bit brighter. Have a good afternoon fool.

I'm the clown for promoting ivermectin and HCQ which saved countless lives in proven studies on patients with decades of years of study to them from all kinds of doctors? And not your media who denied those drugs and scared some doctors and people from getting those treatments that could have made their lives much better? All so they could make a president look bad. (Now it's in the MSN news these last 2 weeks that we were right.) I'm the bad guy for calling out their BS reporting about that? Give me a break. You are being ridiculous right now and all you have done is attack me with absolutely 0 reasoning.  :rolleyes:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2021, 11:49:41 PM »
I'm the clown for promoting ivermectin and HCQ which saved countless lives in proven studies on patients with decades of years of study to them from all kinds of doctors? And not your media who denied those drugs and scared some doctors and people from getting those treatments that could have made their lives much better? All so they could make a president look bad. (Now it's in the MSN news these last 2 weeks that we were right.) I'm the bad guy for calling out their BS reporting about that? Give me a break. You are being ridiculous right now and all you have done is attack me with absolutely 0 reasoning.  :rolleyes:

covid19 has been around for 1 1/2 years, how can they have decades of study on it.

semp

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2021, 11:49:50 PM »
Once again...like talking to a brick wall with the downs. I HAVE NOT ONE TIME said what media I follow. NOR HAVE I made a single comment about these "Miracle Drugs" that you keep blabbering on about. You couldn't guess in 10 trust what media I pay attention too. I will help you get rid of 3 and try making it easier on your small noggin. NOT CNN, not MSN and certainly not Tucker Carlson or any of his affiliate PROGRAMS. You can assume all you want about people that have more brain cells than you. IM 1 dumb mofo but watermelon you make many of us look good. Crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2021, 11:50:35 PM »
covid19 has been around for 1 1/2 years, how can they have decades of study on it.

semp
<S> Semp. Let's quit picking on the moron.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2021, 12:17:45 AM »
<S> Semp. Let's quit picking on the moron.

he aint a moron, he's a smart guy, but like me 20 years ago doesnt realize that he's been misled by his own side. I was on that side, hope he stops looking for ways to feed his delusion and realize, it's all bs.  really believe that reptilians satanic forces are trying to take over the world.   I log sometimes into conspiracy theories and just to laugh.  really the cicada that landed on biden was a sign from q?  I fed on that for years. looking back, I realized I wasted years and energy on my own delusions.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2021, 12:23:39 AM »
Once again...like talking to a brick wall with the downs. I HAVE NOT ONE TIME said what media I follow. NOR HAVE I made a single comment about these "Miracle Drugs" that you keep blabbering on about. You couldn't guess in 10 trust what media I pay attention too. I will help you get rid of 3 and try making it easier on your small noggin. NOT CNN, not MSN and certainly not Tucker Carlson or any of his affiliate PROGRAMS. You can assume all you want about people that have more brain cells than you. IM 1 dumb mofo but watermelon you make many of us look good. Crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.

LOL at this guy. 🤣 get some rest pal.  :rofl

he aint a moron, he's a smart guy, but like me 20 years ago doesnt realize that he's been misled by his own side. I was on that side, hope he stops looking for ways to feed his delusion and realize, it's all bs.  really believe that reptilians satanic forces are trying to take over the world.   I log sometimes into conspiracy theories and just to laugh.  really the cicada that landed on biden was a sign from q?  I fed on that for years. looking back, I realized I wasted years and energy on my own delusions.

semp

You must have been watching disinfo agents then...there's a lot out there to make it seems crazy. You've gotta find the right sources. Don't just listen to anyone. it's not a delusion to call out media mal practice that has lead to medical malpractice if you ask me. I just call it like it see it and I'm honest about it. I'm always open for debate information competition.

And ohh by the way, Cancer killed way more people than covid ever dreamed of. You dont see a mad rush there. My one day brain and prostate cancer treatment with no recurrent brain tumors and 0 side efects treatment from Isoray and GTmedical is still at .80 cents. It could save thousands of people a day from brain and prostate tumors. Gee golly, if only people actually cared. If has 2 10 year studies and is currently going up against the standard of care, multiple treatments a month therapy. Just imagine if they fast tracked ISORAY cesium 131 seeds with Gammatile to save thousands if lives. Just imagine. However it's taken 3-4 freaking years now.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 12:37:01 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2021, 12:40:21 AM »

I think he means that Ivermectin (introduced in 1980's) and HCQ (introduced in 1950's) have been widely used for decades -- like a billion doses worth -- so the safety profile of each is about as well known as aspirin.

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2021, 02:47:42 AM »
By "safe" in this context, I mean that the odds of death from the mRNA vaccines isn't zero but is perhaps 1/100,000 or less.

Hmm.  After looking at most-recent stuff (and by this, I mean a 3-hour interview that came out 5 days ago involving Dr. Robert Malone, one of the inventors of RNA vaccines, and a licensed physician -- an interview that I hadn't seen until just now),  I might have to revise my opinion to 1/10,000 or higher (without much certainty on that number) instead of 1/100,000 or lower.  That is a big change in my opinion.

Link to the full interview for any interested:

https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2021, 01:22:23 PM »
It was a bioweapon created in a Chinese lab either accidentally or purposely released...

Depending on your world view would change the  why but it's obvious it was out by fall of 2019 but China kept it's my shut for some reason until it had spread good and far...

Oh yeah..it ain't over anytime soon as it is a great weapon against the masses

Annual boosters coming soon...

How about the cashier who was shot over mask wearing?

Nutty world for sure

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2021, 03:29:45 PM »
lots of stores offer free something to new customers in Arizona.

semp

Sure many have and do, like a free T-shirt or coffee mug. However they do NOT give away drugs or medications.
They're casting their bait over there, see?