Author Topic: References for a course of treatment for Covid  (Read 11206 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: References for a course of treatment for Covid
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2021, 03:45:55 PM »
Sure many have and do, like a free T-shirt or coffee mug. However they do NOT give away drugs or medications.

a joint, 1 gram of weed, a pipe and a lighter.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2021, 03:50:41 PM »
The push to get everyone vaccinated is interesting indeed.

I know people who have had the a varying range from basically nothing but sore arm to couldn’t sleep for days because they felt like they had the worst flu of their life.

In our hospital/medical setting in the Phoenix area (maybe all of AZ) if you don’t get your annual flu vaccine you have to wear a surgical mask at work. They haven’t forced the flu vaccine on healthcare workers. However with the Covid vaccine it sure looks like they’re going to force all of us to get it to continue to work, that is tyrannical.

I know 3 people with autoimmune disorders that their Drs said not to get the vaccine...so go figure
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2021, 03:58:01 PM »
rotbaron requiring the covid19 vaccine is not even close to being tyrannical. you have to have all other vaccines to get a job in the medical field. and if you don't take the regular flu shot then you have to wear a mask.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2021, 04:02:00 PM »
Find it interesting at my work..large corp..FTE has to register vaccine status with HR and then can go mask less in the office buildings..

Contractors still have to wear masks which are the majority of the employees

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2021, 04:11:05 PM »
rotbaron requiring the covid19 vaccine is not even close to being tyrannical. you have to have all other vaccines to get a job in the medical field. and if you don't take the regular flu shot then you have to wear a mask.

semp

MMR, TDAP and Hep shots for me to work, however those have been around since before I was born.

The Covid vaccines have been around ~less than a year...

Forcing anyone to put something in their body that they don’t want to is tyrannical, regardless of who is doing the forcing and regardless of what the substance is.

We’ve just become complacent to it and don’t ask questions in our society as a whole (because all of these great Drs say we should, even though they can’t do anymore than hypothesize causes of the common headache.)

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:29:48 PM by RotBaron »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2021, 04:45:52 PM »
definition of tyranny: a nation under cruel and oppressive government.

so I was forced to take a bunch of vaccines that were never disclosed to me, not only that but was also forced to volunteer for a study of childhood deseases. we got so many combined shots and had so much blood drawn that nurses walked up and down advising if we were dizzy to sit on the floor. 2 guys passed out. that was my third day in the marines.

so please excuse me if i laugh when you call a vaccine tyranical. it's neither cruel nor oppressive. you don't want to take it, get another job.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2021, 06:59:08 PM »
definition of tyranny: a nation under cruel and oppressive government.

so I was forced to take a bunch of vaccines that were never disclosed to me, not only that but was also forced to volunteer for a study of childhood deseases. we got so many combined shots and had so much blood drawn that nurses walked up and down advising if we were dizzy to sit on the floor. 2 guys passed out. that was my third day in the marines.

so please excuse me if i laugh when you call a vaccine tyranical. it's neither cruel nor oppressive. you don't want to take it, get another job.

semp

Being in the military is one thing. Being a citizen working in the US is another. Requiring a vaccine is anti constitutional and is actual tyranny because you are forcing someone to inject something in their body that they do not feel comfortable with. Especially considering there are very little studies to these vaccines, along with the fact that herd immunity does not require the entire population to be vaccinated.

I'd advise you to watch the video Brooke posted. It is very insightful and these guys are the real deal.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 07:13:07 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2021, 07:30:03 PM »
please show me the part in the constitution that mentions vaccines.

and based on your description, then all jobs are tyrannical.  I mean I didn't want to get up at 5 am after playing all night to go to work.  I didn't want to wear a heavy uniform in the middle of summer that literally made me dehydrated. I didn't want to wear heavy steel toe boots with metatarsal guards that hurt my feet. even a simple thing like having a checking account was a condition of employment.  really not having a checking account would get me fired.

but none of it was tyranny. I could always just get a job somewhere else. same as the vaccine, nobody is forcing you to take it. you can get a job somewhere else.

tyranny would be you gonna accept this job, we gonna tie you up give you the vaccine or you will go to re-education camp or jail somewhere.

you don't want to take it then don't, plenty of jobs that don't require it. so excuse me if I don't cry for you argentina, when you call it tyranny because it's not.

semp

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2021, 09:26:42 PM »
please show me the part in the constitution that mentions vaccines.

The 14th Amendment...LIBERTY

Also, you keep comparing military service to civilian work.  :headscratch:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2021, 10:25:24 PM »
The 14th Amendment...LIBERTY

Also, you keep comparing military service to civilian work.  :headscratch:

Fourteenth Amendment

Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3

No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

who's taking you to jail for not taking the vaccine?  and on my last post, I was talking about working at a steel mill.  you want to know something else, I could have gotten fired for not tucking in my shirt in my pants or for just rolling up my sleeves.

when a company has their rules and regulations, you must follow them or go find a job somewhere else.  it could be something as petty as rolling up your sleeves during a hot day when you are working out in the open.

nobody is being forced to get the vaccine.  they can require it but they wont force you to get one.  just get a job somewhere else.  it's just that simple.

you can call it stupid, or nonsense but nobody is forcing you.  heck nobody forced me to wear that stupid heavy uniform, I had a choice and that was to get a job somewhere else.

tiranny would be somebody comes to your house, bends you over and injects you with something you dont want then they force into a vehicle and drags your buttt to work.  that isnt happening.

you may not like taking the vaccine and that's cool, I didnt want to wear the uniform, didnt want to wear the boots.  so our option is just work somewhere else.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2021, 06:32:14 AM »
So now a private citizen is the same as someone who signed on the dotted line and sold their soul to the military?

Lol

This cough has truly changed the world and not for the better

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2021, 08:45:55 AM »
Requiring a vaccine is anti constitutional and is actual tyranny because you are forcing someone to inject something in their body that they do not feel comfortable with.
Vaccines have been required in schools for over 100 years (150 really), but nobody has complained about that until now. What will all you whiners do when the FDA gives these new ones full approval, I wonder.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2021, 09:01:21 AM »
Vaccines have been required in schools for over 100 years (150 really), but nobody has complained about that until now. What will all you whiners do when the FDA gives these new ones full approval, I wonder.

For the previous 99 years (149 really), vaccines weren’t pushed by aggressive ad campaigns akin to used car sales commercials, they weren’t a part of an election year, and weren’t “sold” with the same intense fear factor; not to mention the odd timing of an election year.  The pysops aspect that has some so terrified that they drive around in their cars, by themselves, with the windows rolled up, with their mask(s) on is concerning.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 09:03:32 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2021, 09:15:49 AM »
My Two cents: I got the vaccine so I could go out and meet people. Mostly to talk to girls though  :cool:

Who else Pfizer gang up in here  :airplane:
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2021, 09:20:57 AM »
For the previous 99 years (149 really), vaccines weren’t pushed by aggressive ad campaigns akin to used car sales commercials, they weren’t a part of an election year, and weren’t “sold” with the same intense fear factor; not to mention the odd timing of an election year.  The pysops aspect that has some so terrified that they drive around in their cars, by themselves, with the windows rolled up, with their mask(s) on is concerning.

Nice red herring. Try again.

With regard to masks in cars, have you ever stopped and thought about why they're wearing it, rather than simply judging? What if it isn't their car? What if they're a Lyft/Uber driver? Or Uber Eats/Grubhub/Seamless? What if they're heading to/from picking up an elderly family member? Just because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean it doesn't for them.

Who else Pfizer gang up in here  :airplane:
:cheers:
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com