Author Topic: References for a course of treatment for Covid  (Read 11199 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: References for a course of treatment for Covid
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2021, 03:37:40 PM »
Why do you care so much about what other people do? Here's a tip: Just worry about yourself, you'll be much happier that way.

because he actually believes we are being little by little mind controlled.

what he doesn't know is he already is.

mask don't stop completely whatever but they do reduce it.  how much is a matter of debate, but something is better than nothing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2021, 04:13:29 PM »
Why do you care so much about what other people do? Here's a tip: Just worry about yourself, you'll be much happier that way.

I just sent 30 studies on how mask wearing has null effect and you haven't admitted you are wrong. And to write it off as spam is just another example of how you don't actually care about science when it doesn't suit your agenda.

I'll stop caring when the establishment stops manipulating people to be sheep, and/or they go to prison for crimes against humanity. Fair enough?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2021, 04:28:47 PM »
I just sent 30 studies on how mask wearing has null effect and you haven't admitted you are wrong. And to write it off as spam is just another example of how you don't actually care about science when it doesn't suit your agenda.

I'll stop caring when the establishment stops manipulating people to be sheep, and/or they go to prison for crimes against humanity. Fair enough?

wow me thinks you don't know what crimes against humanity is. you probably won't even research it either but repeat it from some obscure website.

semp

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2021, 05:38:36 PM »
You guys who are attacking a fellow human for who they are rather than addressing his arguments and ideas cleanly...you are not thinking for yourselves, you know deep down there is something wrong with the world even though you cannot work out where that truth hides or how to access it.

It is only your fear and inability to confront your undiscovered instincts that forces you to belittle a person rather than disprove his ideas.

The person who does not agree with the way you have allowed yourselves to be manipulated into thinking and behaving and is only trying to widen your perspective.

Less than 2% of global population giving positive test results. Less than 0.1% of global population dying from it.

Having it rammed down our throats every day for over a year while the world is changing quietly behind the smoke screen. Still claiming the freedom of democracy that the sheep love so much. How many times do you need to be lied to before your stop believing what politicians say? Have you learned nothing of humanity and how it works yet?

But no. It's easier to sit here and belittle an intelligent man for presenting a valid argument while you suck on your freedom popsicle feeling smug.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2021, 06:23:11 PM »
he's smart, I don't doubt that. but damn, really? we have reptilian satanic forces?

semp

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2021, 08:18:35 PM »
But no. It's easier to sit here and belittle an intelligent man for presenting a valid argument while you suck on your freedom popsicle feeling smug.

...er...Batfink...is that you...? 

Are you feeling OK?

- oldman

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2021, 09:55:27 PM »
 :x

Golden rule applies.

:salute

I'll take my chances with the vaccine.  I want to have a leg up on anything that comes from a meat market.  I really hope china moves those research facilities away from the market too.  Lord knows we cant risk any more scientists getting sick on their lunch break.  So glad nobody lied or used this situation for their advantage. I mean really, thanks for being there big brother!

:noid

:furious

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: June 17, 2021, 05:11:18 AM »

...er...Batfink...is that you...? 

Are you feeling OK?

- oldman

Perhaps my diplomacy was weaker last night Oldman :lol

However, my point stands.

less than 0.1% of global population has died from the new terror weapon and yet nearly 100% of the global population has had it's freedom removed or severely hindered in the short space of a year. Otherwise perfectly healthy people have died from the vaccine. Otherwise successful businesses have collapsed and lives been ruined. Happy people have been thrust down a spiral of depression and in some cases suicide. Fear, isolation and division from our fellow man have become normal.

Just ask yourselves, where are the people collapsing in the street? If it was as serious as we are being forced to fear you would think that in all the last year we would have seen at least one emergency covid situation in the streets with our own eyes. During Spanish flu there were piles of bodies rotting in the streets, where ever you lived you saw people dropping like flies and even then the death toll only reached 50 million. The evidence of the outbreak was plain to see no matter where you lived.

Ask yourselves, if there was no media force feeding us the fear, would we even know there was a pandemic happening?

I'm not into conspiracy theories about reptilians or fake moon landings. But this situation is wrong and so is this so called vaccine. A privately sold chemical which you will need to have every year for the rest of your life now, because just like the flu jab, we cannot eliminate a corona virus. We can only attempt to adapt to it's mutations and try to develop a new jab in time for each new flu season. While also making a tidy profit selling it to the world.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:14:46 AM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #173 on: June 17, 2021, 07:41:41 AM »

Here's a link to the EPA's results of mask effectiveness:

https://www.epa.gov/sciencematters/epa-researchers-test-effectiveness-face-masks-disinfection-methods-against-covid-19

So, now what? Do we disregard my link because you have 29 more? Or perhaps because it's the gubment telling us they're effective?!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #174 on: June 17, 2021, 08:22:43 AM »
Virus talk is now in the realm of politics or religion

And that is scary in itself

Worse even as you can speak of jihad as that's religious freedom but go against the approved virus agenda and you will be cancelled from social media at best with your life ruined by the ones you disagree with at the extreme which crazily is not considered extreme to many by the ease and frequency at which they do it

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2021, 08:40:41 AM »
:x

Golden rule applies.

I'll take my chances with the vaccine.  I want to have a leg up on anything that comes from a meat market.  I really hope china moves those research facilities away from the market too.  Lord knows we cant risk any more scientists getting sick on their lunch break.  So glad nobody lied or used this situation for their advantage. I mean really, thanks for being there big brother!

:noid

:furious

+1

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals