Author Topic: Money does grow on trees  (Read 6288 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Money does grow on trees
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2020, 02:48:50 PM »
Ok so you think him enriching his family while vp with commie china millions is fine

And it is treason in principle as they aee not our allies are they?

I dont think you are in the majority

Eagler

I'm not questing anything other than the crime of treason, which you ignore the fact i just gave you.

then I can say that trump and his family made more money from Russia and China, which is a fact, so that is treason as well, based on your belief.

but I don't, because I actually believe the constitution more than i believe you.

and just so you know there were 2 laptops, and they don't have emails, they have pdf files.  you know how easy is to manipulate a pdf file?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2020, 04:31:24 PM »
Make all the excuses you need to justify your choice

I know how I feel about all of it and it all stinks

I do not think trump made any new deals concerning his biz outside the WH while he was in it...the media would have burned him at the stake

Same cannot be said for corrupt joe and his multi talented son and the media looks the other way

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2021, 02:26:29 PM »
They can keep my $600, I just want my job back. This bill enables the airlines to call back 32,000 furloughed employees. 

I was furloughed from United Airlines on Oct. 1 and I've been collecting unemployment ever since. We've been waiting on this deal for months, its time to get back to work.

I am sorry you lost your job, but airlines do not need more bailouts.

Offline Windycty

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2021, 05:22:51 PM »

It's not a bailout per se....the money is going directly to employee payroll. Its not going toward any debts, fuel costs or outstanding loans on leased aircraft.  Payroll only, I've accepted the call back to United, awaiting my start date.  :salute
"Four fried chickens and a Coke"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2021, 05:34:39 PM »
It's not a bailout per se....the money is going directly to employee payroll. Its not going toward any debts, fuel costs or outstanding loans on leased aircraft.  Payroll only, I've accepted the call back to United, awaiting my start date.  :salute

awesome  :salute

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2021, 10:34:44 AM »
My oldest son got 100k from uncle sam for his biz down turn due to covid

Looking forward to the first 600 and then whatever the new admin prints and hands out this year to keep the country afloat

What a joke! Bye bye dollar!!! Bye bye USA!!!

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2021, 10:36:25 AM »
Airlines need bailouts unless you want multiple large airlines to fold and end up with a monopoly with sky high (no pun intended) prices.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com