Author Topic: God bless Texas  (Read 30465 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: God bless Texas
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2020, 11:08:29 AM »
Not a trump supporter at all but he is better than corrupt joe

Left has no room to talk after trying to charge trump for the last 4 years with exactly what sleepy joe and his party has actually done

Not sure how one can look at the videos on youtube and state there was no fraud

Legal challenges were thrown out at at the local level by the same locals who broke local laws setting up the election changes that permitted the fraud.

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2020, 11:12:25 AM »

:rofl
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2020, 11:42:26 AM »
When you have democrats looking for out of state dead voters.... it does raise questions (Georgia). Pennsylvania, small state, one of the first to open voting, one of the last to get a count. There are always oddities. Should be no issue with making sure things are proper.

With the issues that electronic voting has had in the past, there should be no problem insuring that everything is proper when the numbers are close. Anyone who has a problem insuring things are done correctly are probably trying to hide something.

If you don't really care then you can ignore it just like you probably ignore many other things in life. For folks that want to make sure everything is on the up and up, it is important. That is no matter which way it goes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2020, 11:50:46 AM »
Someone is correct in that this thread had "exposed" the crazies, but it's not the left.  The Democrats aren't the ones trying to steal the elections by crying fraud.  It is strange that in not one court case alleging wide spread voter fraud, has Trump and his sycophants have been victorious.  In all cases that were thrown out, judges cited lack of any sort of credible evidence.

As as registered member of the Republican Party these last 32 years, I am embarrassed and ashamed that the party of Lincoln and Reagan has been dragged through the mud by Trump and his blind followers that are willing to destroy our electoral process just because his ego can't take losing.  But at least I can look myself in the mirror each morning, something the blind Trump followers can't.

With all due respect Ack Ack, Trump beat 16 other candidates and had made the party way more popular than ever had been. We have far more followers today than ever before, especially of color and "diversity". The American spirit is stronger than it has been since 911. Its seems you establishment Republicans don't seem to understand what we are up against. I continue to post world economic forums goals by Klaus, but it just gets ignored and no one wants to talk about it for some strange reason. 

If you actually believe there was no fraud committed, I think you are extremely mistaken. Especially after we have dealt with Russian collision accusations for 3 years with not even a single affidavit. We have thousands of affidavits and testimonials, along with video evidence presented to the legislature by a lawyer. We have statistical anomalies in all 4 states who cheated at 4am. We have MIT teams, Army Veteran teams of statisticians giving testimonials, and Metadata going back to Germany and Spain that is proven. We still have 3 or 4 cases open as we speak. There is no way in hell that Republicans won more seats in the house but Trump didn't win.

You think Trump is destroying the process when Democrats have done it for 3 year with their russia gate media circle jerk, and Mueller probe? Trump is doing the right thing by exposing Dominion corrupt voting machines and going after the real mail in ballots fraud election changes not approved by the legislation, just another indication that Covid was used to manipulate the election.

If you think the soviets just magically went away after Reagan left office, you are sorely mistaken and if you think China, soros, and foreign countries doesn't have a huge impact on local politicians, you should go back and watch the govenors ball with Mike Pompeo speaking.

I dont see how you Jeb Bush Republicans can sit here with your tail between your legs and give up your country to the likes of Venezuelan and Chinese dictators.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 11:53:13 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2020, 11:54:36 AM »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2020, 12:09:43 PM »
So ignore it till there are millions. Let someone else take care of it.  Stay part of the problem.

well since i haven't seen a single one, can't help if the problem is in your head.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2020, 12:25:11 PM »
Not a trump supporter at all but he is better than corrupt joe

Left has no room to talk after trying to charge trump for the last 4 years with exactly what sleepy joe and his party has actually done

Legal challenges were thrown out at at the local level by the same locals who broke local laws setting up the election changes that permitted the fraud.

Eagler

wow didn't know state Supreme courts and us Supreme Court were local.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2020, 12:26:49 PM »
The left investigated the 2016 election based off illegal documents which started the entire illegal investigation..
while blocking any legislation and telling us all how evil orange man is

I hope the repubs do the same with this election to the left...but I doubt it

Diff being the media will continue to bury any real story while singing praises to sleepy creepy corrupt joe for saving us all from the virus...

Sadly I think both sides are in on this to some degree as neither side wanted orange man in 16 and the swamp repubs would rather have senile joe for 8 years thinking it will be their turn in 2028..the level of fraud would indicate so.

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2020, 12:59:39 PM »
With all due respect Ack Ack, Trump beat 16 other candidates and had made the party way more popular than ever had been. We have far more followers today than ever before, especially of color and "diversity". The American spirit is stronger than it has been since 911. Its seems you establishment Republicans don't seem to understand what we are up against. I continue to post world economic forums goals by Klaus, but it just gets ignored and no one wants to talk about it for some strange reason. 

If you actually believe there was no fraud committed, I think you are extremely mistaken. Especially after we have dealt with Russian collision accusations for 3 years with not even a single affidavit. We have thousands of affidavits and testimonials, along with video evidence presented to the legislature by a lawyer. We have statistical anomalies in all 4 states who cheated at 4am. We have MIT teams, Army Veteran teams of statisticians giving testimonials, and Metadata going back to Germany and Spain that is proven. We still have 3 or 4 cases open as we speak. There is no way in hell that Republicans won more seats in the house but Trump didn't win.

You think Trump is destroying the process when Democrats have done it for 3 year with their russia gate media circle jerk, and Mueller probe? Trump is doing the right thing by exposing Dominion corrupt voting machines and going after the real mail in ballots fraud election changes not approved by the legislation, just another indication that Covid was used to manipulate the election.

If you think the soviets just magically went away after Reagan left office, you are sorely mistaken and if you think China, soros, and foreign countries doesn't have a huge impact on local politicians, you should go back and watch the govenors ball with Mike Pompeo speaking.

I dont see how you Jeb Bush Republicans can sit here with your tail between your legs and give up your country to the likes of Venezuelan and Chinese dictators.

And yet, Republican governors in the "contested" states all agree Trump hasn't proven any fraud.  Republican federal judges that have heard Trump's cases have tossed them out for lacking any credible evidence.

Powell's legal brief she submitted was amateur at best.  The brief claimed fraud in a Michigan County that does not exist anywhere in the state or country.  Lin Wood purposely misused data from Minnesota to prove fraud in Michigan, by claiming the numbers came from Michigan.  Then there is the whole "Spider/Spyder" whistle blower how claimed he served in a military intelligence battalion that turned out to be a lie when it was exposed the battalion was a training one and "Spider/Spyder" never served in a military intelligence unit after training and was just a regular IT guy.

But then, you believe QAnon, so I can see why you are so gullible.

Anyway, I've said my peace.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2020, 01:18:16 PM »
The left investigated the 2016 election based off illegal documents which started the entire illegal investigation..
while blocking any legislation and telling us all how evil orange man is

"In reality, the connections between Trump campaign associates and individuals tied to the Russian government during the 2016 election have been well documented in reports from special counsel Robert S. Mueller and the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee. Both found evidence that justified the investigation into those ties, although neither report found evidence of a criminal conspiracy."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2020, 01:27:51 PM »
Ole bob was in on it

Mueller should be arrested too

Eagler

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2020, 01:36:34 PM »

Powell's legal brief she submitted was amateur at best.  The brief claimed fraud in a Michigan County that does not exist anywhere in the state or country.

I’m not disputing what you stated there because I don’t know. But what county are you referring to? Like to look into it for myself...
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2020, 01:48:22 PM »
And yet, Republican governors in the "contested" states all agree Trump hasn't proven any fraud.  Republican federal judges that have heard Trump's cases have tossed them out for lacking any credible evidence.

Powell's legal brief she submitted was amateur at best.  The brief claimed fraud in a Michigan County that does not exist anywhere in the state or country.  Lin Wood purposely misused data from Minnesota to prove fraud in Michigan, by claiming the numbers came from Michigan.  Then there is the whole "Spider/Spyder" whistle blower how claimed he served in a military intelligence battalion that turned out to be a lie when it was exposed the battalion was a training one and "Spider/Spyder" never served in a military intelligence unit after training and was just a regular IT guy.

But then, you believe QAnon, so I can see why you are so gullible.

Anyway, I've said my peace.

You think the post was written by some quack or 12 year old in his basement?

Q   !!Hs1Jq13jV6 07/31/2020 01:03:40    ID: 076410
Archive Bread/Post Links:  10134589 / 10134839
Direct Link: 10134839
[infiltration]
Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
Traitors everywhere.
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
Sequence of events.
Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].
McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].
Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]
Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC
Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.
Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].
Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1.   Eliminate record economic gains
2.   Eliminate record unemployment gains
3.   Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4.   Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5.   Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6.   Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7.   Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8.   Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9.   Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10.    Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11.    Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12.    Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13.    Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14.    Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15.    Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16.    Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship
Who benefits the most?
[D]?
China [CCP]?
Russia is the enemy.
China is our friend.
[MSDNC [social media] programming]
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.
Prevent accountability.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
SHADOW GOVERNMENT
INFORMATION WARFARE
INSURGENCY
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q

When 17 intelligence agencies can tell me who Q is after 4953 post, then we will all know. I am still waiting.

Sure seems strange to me that they are not telling the American public. I think I know why ;)

Kemp and GA SOC are compromised making back door deals with Stacey Abrams along with taking kickbacks from China in terms of "covid supplies"

Sydney Powell has a case, and it shouldn't just be thrown out. She was a US federal prosecutor and pretty much just saved Flynn, a US General being targeted by other federal prosecutors for doing his job. That is extremely corrupt to go after a general like this.

Lin Wood just sued CNN for Libel and won 200M for Nick Sandman. Why isn't Kemp and SOC going after Lin Wood for his comments about them taking kickbacks from China? If it was Libel, they would be suing him.

I do agree that certain silly mistakes were made in their attempt to rush their lawsuits.

Those lawsuits have nothing to do with Trumps Lawsuits, which are still waiting to he heard.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2020, 01:50:44 PM »
I’m not disputing what you stated there because I don’t know. But what county are you referring to? Like to look into it for myself...

Edison County mi

semp