Author Topic: Panic: The Untold Story  (Read 928 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Panic: The Untold Story
« on: December 26, 2020, 12:26:02 AM »

After multiple books, several documentaries, a feature film and endless reading on the internet, I never tire of seeing one more analysis.

I always thought that was the cataclysmic event of my life.  Really sorta dwarfing Gulf War I, Gulf War II, Tech Crash.

Then...

COVID19: "Hold my beer...."

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Panic: The Untold Story
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 07:17:02 AM »
 :noid

While you sit and worry another deal is made.

It's your life, chicken little.

:salute

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 07:40:03 AM »
China is laughing at the lot of you.

Russian cyber attack  :rofl

I cant wait for Chinese created economic recession.

Bring a reality check to you liberals...what recession you say?

Do you really think the arabs have signed a peace deal with Israel because they want to be freinds?

The arabs are bankrupt you morons

The Chinese have won without dropping a bomb.

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 07:54:44 AM »
You say won as if you are worried about your lot. Common man, what can they do to you? I'm Joe biden!
 :rofl
 :cheers:
 :blank:

:bolt:

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 09:28:26 AM »

While you sit and worry another deal is made.

It's your life, chicken little.

:salute

Random.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 09:40:02 AM »
Actually it is a different perspective I offer 2 u. A economic one, if you will. How you spend your time, what are you doing?  Those people we talk about do not spend there time thinking of memes or contemplate social theory.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 10:04:08 AM »

Russian cyber attack  :rofl

I cant wait for Chinese created economic recession.

Bring a reality check to you liberals...what recession you say?

Do you really think the arabs have signed a peace deal with Israel because they want to be freinds?

The arabs are bankrupt you morons

covid was the accidental release of chinese biological weapon  :old:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2020, 10:07:55 AM »
covid was the accidental release of chinese biological weapon  :old:

That is not an entirely impossible (if not provable) scenario.

I do think it is fairly idiotic to claim it was intentionally released in some kind of ChiCom plot to hurt Moscow-Donny's re-election chances.
That doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2020, 11:50:24 AM »
That is not an entirely impossible (if not provable) scenario.

I do think it is fairly idiotic to claim it was intentionally released in some kind of ChiCom plot to hurt Moscow-Donny's re-election chances.
That doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

The entire Trumpverse makes no sense on multiple levels, yet it's there and as strong as ever. Belief is all that is required.

I read this the other day.. it's from Bunker Boy Donalds 9th grade teacher

So here's a list of events that made it abundantly clear that god exists and he's laughing uncontrollably:
•   Donny frequently forgot when/where class was. On more than one occasion, I had to retrieve him from other classrooms.
•   Donny ate an entire 24 pack of crayons, puked, and then did it again the next day. This is 9th grade. I have no idea where he got crayons.
•   Donny's dad wrote tuition checks and mailed them to me...his English teacher. This was a public school. When I gave it back to Donny, voided, to give to his dad with a brief note explaining that this is a public school, Donny got in trouble for trying to spend it at 7/11 after school.
•   Donny was removed from the culinary arts program after leaving a cutting board on the gas stove and starting a fire....twice
•   Donny threw his lunch at the School Resource Officer and tried to run away. He ran into a door and insisted it wasn't him.
•   Donny called the basketball coach a "Motherdiddlying squeak" during gym. Basketball tryouts were that afternoon. Donny tried out. It didn't go well.
•   Donny's mom could never remember which school he went to. She missed several meetings because she drove to other schools (none of which he ever went to)
•   Donny tazed himself in the neck before a football game
•   Donny kept a bottle of orange koolaide in his backpack for about 4 months. He thought it would turn into alcohol. He drank it during homeroom and threw up.
•   Donny says the N-word a lot. Donny was white. The highschool was 84% black. Donny got beat up a lot.
•   Donny stole another student's backpack....and tried to sell it back to them.
•   Donny didn't understand that his grade was dependent on tests, quizzes, homework, classwork, and participation. Donny finished his first semester with a 3% average. He tried to bribe me with $11.
•   Donny spit on a girl and said "You should get out of those wet clothes". The girl was the Spanish Student Teacher.
•   Donny didn't know dogs and cats were different animals.
•   Donny asked a girl to prom (he was in 9th grade and freshmen don't go to prom) by asking for her phone number and then texting her his address
•   Donny got gum in his hair, constantly.
•   Donny regularly tried to cheat on assignments by knocking the pile over, grabbing one before I had picked them all up, and then writing it name on it wherever there was room.
•   Donny had several allergies, but neither his parents nor he could remember what they were. They were very concerned that "the holiday party" (it's high school, we don't have those) would have peanuts. When they finally got a doctor's note....he was allergic to amoxicillin
•   Donny and his parents took a trip to Nassau (how the diddly did they even get airline tickets?) and forgot all their luggage at home. I didn't believe him when he told me until I talked to him mom, who told me 1st thing when I saw her at the bi-weekly meeting.
•   Donny's grandfather apparently died in a chainsaw accident. I can only assume God was looking the other way that day.

ok.. I found this on reddit about someone named Kevin.. figured to still applied to Chump or any of his minions

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2020, 12:04:10 PM »
Donny texted in 9th grade? Was that telegraph?

P.s. Oh I see what u did.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2020, 01:31:52 PM »

Well they did intentionally let a virus leave the country by closing down Hubei Province into China, but letting anyone get on a plane and fly to any other country.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2020, 01:43:50 PM »
Trump stopped thousands coming in and was called a racist by the Democrat party.

Trump also sank the Titanic and shot JFK

Don lemon is the bench mark for American political thought..fact

Don lemon married a man, he is so brave :rofl

That the benchmark for American pride.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario