Author Topic: The political food fight on this forum is toxic  (Read 8116 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: The political food fight on this forum is toxic
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2020, 06:54:45 PM »
How can you trust anything Flynn advocates for as being on the up-and-up? He's already been to prison once for breaking the law - lying to the FBI about conducting illegal activity on behalf of Trump.

But he DIDN'T lie to the FBI!!!!!!!  Don't you read the Epoch Times???

He just lied to a Federal judge under oath when he admitted guilt as part of his plea deal, I guess.

:rolleyes:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2020, 07:55:51 PM »
There doesn't need to be 5.  One will do.  Any attempt, or even a thought of an attempt,  to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power after a certified election should be enough to earn you a traitor's fate.

So your undying, virulent hatred of Trump started sometime after the 2016 election when he tried to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power after a certified election? No...that just can't be it.

Your undying, virulent hatred of Trump started sometime after the 2016 election when you realized with sure and certain knowledge that he was going to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 certified election? No...that can't be it either.

So, I've carefully gone through all your posts on Trump looking for the reasons you hate him so. Took a while but I think I did find the top 5 reasons you have this incredible animosity towards him.

1. Orange Man Bad
2. Orange Man Bad
3. Orange Man Bad
4, Orange Man Bad
5, Orange Man Bad

I think we all now understand your careful evaluation and logical reasoning of Trump's Presidency and why you hate him so much.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2020, 12:20:34 AM »
The issue on both sides is neither will even entertain the opinion of the other.  The division is literally tangible and few, if any, appear willing or able to have a reasonable debate.

My opinion of Trump is that he is unmeasured in his actions and words.  He is brash, crass and highly unconventional in the role as president and is certainly no politician.  He wants every deal to be in his favour and he wants everyone to know how great he is.  This obviously attracts a lot of loyal followers however such a polarizing figure also attracts a lot of detractors.  It seems you either love him or hate him, there appears to be no middle ground which is where he fails as a diplomat.  In order to secure 4 more years all he had to do was some diplomacy and appeal to those voters out there who were waiting to be swayed.  That is not who he is and he did not get the votes he needed.

Now, before you all go screaming conspiracy theories, voter fraud and stolen election I am willing to discuss credible evidence of actual fraud however I do not work for Disney and am not interested in fantasies.  On the issue of voter fraud, in particular mail in ballots, Trump flagged this as an issue for months before the election.  He was putting in place the thought that somehow this was an avenue for the election to be stolen from him.  My view is he knew that Biden supporters were much more likely to use postal voting than Trump supporters as they (Biden supporters) had a much more cautious outlook when it came to Coronavirus and would choose to avoid going to polling stations in person.  That meant that if he could cast doubt on the validity of those votes he would have an avenue of challenge.

My views may very well differ from yours.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2020, 03:44:57 AM »
Toxic is the buzzword of the degenerate liberal left.

Toxic masculinity, another made up term that describes men who dont want to wear dresses.

Toxic is the buzz word of the spoilt narcissistic greedy individual who has never worked a 12 hour night shift.

When the Chinese created economic recession hits over the next 5 years hopefully this privileged way of thinking will disappear.

I read a book other week about cultures in Northern Britain and in the East that have disappeared, apparently the earth’s temperature dropped by 3 degrees 6 thousand years ago.

Another spoilt Western buzzword global warming, in Africa, India and China they are not falling for that ruse.

This scam is to ween you spoilt liberals off cheap credit, you cannot have a new car because of the polar bears, the key word is YOU, not them they will still fly in their private lear jets while you have a push bike with no seat on looking for potholes.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2020, 04:48:30 AM »
Toxic is the buzzword of the degenerate liberal left.

Toxic masculinity, another made up term that describes men who dont want to wear dresses.

Toxic is the buzz word of the spoilt narcissistic greedy individual who has never worked a 12 hour night shift.

When the Chinese created economic recession hits over the next 5 years hopefully this privileged way of thinking will disappear.

I read a book other week about cultures in Northern Britain and in the East that have disappeared, apparently the earth’s temperature dropped by 3 degrees 6 thousand years ago.

Another spoilt Western buzzword global warming, in Africa, India and China they are not falling for that ruse.

This scam is to ween you spoilt liberals off cheap credit, you cannot have a new car because of the polar bears, the key word is YOU, not them they will still fly in their private lear jets while you have a push bike with no seat on looking for potholes.

Huh?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2020, 04:52:37 AM »
Freak :x

The GFC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2020, 09:03:15 AM »
Also why have you been joining the food fight?

HiTech
:D :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2020, 09:44:33 AM »
On the issue of voter fraud, in particular mail in ballots, Trump flagged this as an issue for months before the election.  He was putting in place the thought that somehow this was an avenue for the election to be stolen from him.  My view is he knew that Biden supporters were much more likely to use postal voting than Trump supporters as they (Biden supporters) had a much more cautious outlook when it came to Coronavirus and would choose to avoid going to polling stations in person.  That meant that if he could cast doubt on the validity of those votes he would have an avenue of challenge.

That is pretty objectively clear.  There are countless sound bytes in context with him saying things that support that.

There is so much polarization.  Trump seems to have fostered it to solidify a portion of his base.

I wonder if the Repub party will stabilize back to a Reagen-ish platform to stay Trumpian?
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2020, 09:59:36 AM »
The repubs never wanted trump

He made them all laughing stocks during the 16 primary

They want him out almost as bad as the left as he was not supposed to win

They were all ready for 8 years of crooked hillary but the people had other ideas and told them to stick it

This time round it seems they were better prepared to make sure that did not happen a 2nd time

Barrs decision yesterday sealed it for me..the country is toast as corruption at the state level now wins out

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2020, 11:23:17 AM »

Would you support Trump declaring marshal law, stopping the peaceful transfer of power on Jan 20, and forcing states he lost to re-vote?

Like Toad said!

No not me and not anyone here that I’ve seen.

Have you actually seen more than a one off of Trump supporters saying they would if there were valid re-counts or “re-vote” as you said performed?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2020, 11:51:16 AM »

They were all ready for 8 years of crooked hillary but the people had other ideas and told them to stick it

This time round it seems they were better prepared to make sure that did not happen a 2nd time

Barrs decision yesterday sealed it for me..the country is toast as corruption at the state level now wins out

Eagler

It ain't over until the body positive lady sings.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2020, 12:04:38 PM »
BBW :old:

The GFC

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2020, 12:18:08 PM »

Eagler

So Republicans do not like Trump now?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2020, 12:20:38 PM »
So Republicans do not like Trump now?

Many elected Republicans do not, like Mitt Romney.

HiTech

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2020, 12:37:09 PM »
Pretty sure many if not most did not

He is not a politician and so is not one of their gang

His ego is as bad as any of theirs

He did not play their game and bow down to china while exposing the chinese corruption in our gov

If he could have kept his mouth shut, stayed off twitter and did exactly what he has done the last 4 years, he would have gone down as one of the best

His ego provided the media with the nonsense they have been spewing turning anything he was for "evil"

When all he wanted to do was stop 100's of 1,000's of illegals from invading our southern borders he was called hitler

Sadly between himself, both sides of the congress (the swamp) and the media the only hope was the support of the millions of ppl who saw what he was trying to do or saw him as the better of two crap choices (again)

That hope was negated via election fraud IMO

Eagler
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 02:01:01 PM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals