Author Topic: Main WWI Arena  (Read 839 times)

Offline skillet83

• Zinc Member
Main WWI Arena
« on: January 11, 2021, 06:53:21 PM »
I posted this in the wish list section, thought I would post here as well.
Currently, the WWI arena has three teams, Bish, Knight, Rook. In previous versions of AH, it was only two sides with some separation. We fly that arena on Friday and Saturday evenings. It would be great to go back to two sides with a little separation. Also, having field ack at your base to protect you on take off and landing would be great as well from the vulchers that do not respect field operations to get in the game.
Doing this would be much easier to keep teams even, hopefully get more peeps in. Currently have a handful that fly regularly on Fri and Sat. Would like to see it grow.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
Re: Main WWI Arena
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 03:05:55 PM »
The bad Guys are spending more time in there now. Saturday night around 10:30 pm eastern four of us went in the WW1 arena to mess around. Next thing you know there's fifteen more people flying. The vulching is disrespectful. and some pilots have 20mm cannon rounds.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline skillet83

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 05:27:51 PM »
WWI arena kicks off 8:00 p.m. CST Friday and Saturday. Pops sets it up. RD makes my point. Setup for 2 teams, ack at fields to protect aircraft landing and take off operations like AH2 did, PLEASE.

Offline AOB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 04:13:09 PM »
Hi Skillet, I like WWI and fly Wings of Games once a week with 3 friends. Unfortunately that is a table top miniatures game so ..... This game and your handle - are you a member or used to be a member of the Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group? Back in the dark ages I was Zester. Interested in flying again but no 0430 starts. I am GMT +10.5

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 04:18:27 PM »
Always a good time and look out for our Summer WWI Combat Challenge.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline AOB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 06:16:17 PM »
Ok, being a silly old phart I will try to recreate my experiences of nearly 20 years ago, so is it better to get the game from HiTech or from Steam? If anyone out there wants to join a geriatric squad with not so lightning reflexes I will set myself up as 455 squadron.

Offline Saito

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 06:21:38 PM »
I like the room with less space and more action. Three teams is nice as well. I like to join the empty team for for red planes.
  JG52 "Experten" - Main Arena XO