Author Topic: Bring Back ENY - Bish always have 2x players  (Read 9249 times)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
Re: Bring Back ENY - Bish always have 2x players
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2021, 10:57:44 AM »
"CaRNt fLy mE pLAnE WwwwWAAAAaaaaHHHhh!! Am UNsubBiN!!" was always invalid as a reason to remove ENY in the first place, pure selfish.

I'd rather see you pro-noENY proponents being honest and just admit outright that you simply want to fly in your large groups of late war monsters, seal clubbing the outnumbered enemies that dare to try and take off under your aluminium cloud of protection without ENY equalising your super effect aircraft at murdering. War isn't fair after all, am I right!
 How dare ENY try to equalise and balance aircraft effectiveness between unequal numbered sides, how dare it stand in the way of your reputation, score, ego, base captures and free perks for rotating the map? I have a feeling there is more respect to be gained by not shrouding it in faux logic and subterfuge.

What's next in the agenda? Opponents, lets do away with them next, everyone is forced bishop. Then lets add unmanned static/parked aircraft to the airfields that count as kills..  Disable enemy AAA, Yeah! That would minimise having to fight for a base altogether. Town building are pre-down so troops can fly right in unopposed. How about every successful take off is awarded 5 victories and 5 more upon a successful landing, after all it's the taking part that counts right! Score, lets have it so everyone is Rank 1 and is awarded 10000 perks a day. That'll keep the game fun and people subscribed; zero effort and all the rewards...

My 109f, Spit 9, and La5 are usually not affected by the eny.  I like the best fights I can get so if that means allowing people to fly their favorite planes, let's keep it the way it is!

Oh and Dolby:  let's, minimize, Town buildings, take-off
Check Six!

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2021, 11:45:40 AM »
How does upping a cheap 262 help if the high side can still outnumber you with more 262s?

262s are rare because of the perks cost. Yes if the High number team want to fly 356 point 262s they could...But they overwhelmingly don’t it seems.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2021, 11:50:40 AM »
"CaRNt fLy mE pLAnE WwwwWAAAAaaaaHHHhh!! Am UNsubBiN!!" was always invalid as a reason to remove ENY in the first place, pure selfish. Blah blah blah...

Irony = Whaaa I’m out numbered and wont to win so please add code that makes my opponent weaker because my ego needs it.
Who is John Galt?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2021, 12:33:58 PM »
Irony = Whaaa I’m out numbered and want to win so please add code that makes my opponent weaker because my ego needs it.

That is the most idiotic single stretch I have ever read. Ever.

Ever.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2021, 12:35:30 PM »
Oh and Dolby:  let's, minimize, Town buildings, take-off
Thank you. I don't have Grammarly  :salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2021, 12:43:12 PM »
Things that make me log off:

1) no (air) fights
2) can't fly my Ahog

Fun can be had whether you're in the horde or fighting it.

You can always fly your hog. Only you can keep you from flying it. The game has never stopped you from flying it... only your have.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2021, 12:57:01 PM »
Just log into the country with the lowest numbers and you can fly anything

I do that just to find more fights as the early 109's are always available

Ppl need to get over their loyality to a specific chess piece if they want to keep this game the same

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2021, 02:06:04 PM »
That is the most idiotic single stretch I have ever read. Ever.

Ever.

You got booted for being a troll and dick. I see nothing has changed. Seek help, your fascination/obsession with me is uncomfortable.
Who is John Galt?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2021, 11:59:44 PM »
You got booted for being a troll and dick. I see nothing has changed. Seek help, your fascination/obsession with me is uncomfortable.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2021, 05:47:00 PM »

You can always fly your hog. Only you can keep you from flying it. The game has never stopped you from flying it... only your have.

Ummm no he can't,

First off all the corsairs can get knocked out by NNY,ask Drano, I jumped into the MA from FSO one night recently (last few months) and NMY was so bad I Couldn't even fly the F4u1 not the A C or D (They where locked to) just a plane Dash one hog. The only blue plane you could fly I think where the wildcats (FM2 F4f). I think It was the same night I specifically streamed the NMY problem with a profanity laced rant.

Secondly if he has already changed countries he's stuck .... Unless you want to count the training arena, if that is where you want to go we can all always be able to fly a hog .... in il2:1946 Warthunder and pretty soon DCS.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2021, 06:49:48 PM »
Knights actually won a map this week 

:old:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline trogdor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2021, 09:39:01 PM »
1 - if ENY comes back, ffs perk the yak3. that thing is easier to get kills in than any plane in the game and shrugs off 20mm fire at close range.

2 - I think Dolby is on to something with the "bishops-only / no combat" angle. Re-brand AH as an online coloring book. Endless fun turning base icons green with no stress.

:O
"It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there."
- Patches O'Houlihan

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2021, 10:38:59 PM »
Knights actually won a map this week 

You have to post this glitch to the Bug Reports forum  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2021, 04:40:42 AM »
Ummm no he can't,

First off all the corsairs can get knocked out by NNY,ask Drano, I jumped into the MA from FSO one night recently (last few months) and NMY was so bad I Couldn't even fly the F4u1 not the A C or D (They where locked to) just a plane Dash one hog. The only blue plane you could fly I think where the wildcats (FM2 F4f). I think It was the same night I specifically streamed the NMY problem with a profanity laced rant.

Secondly if he has already changed countries he's stuck .... Unless you want to count the training arena, if that is where you want to go we can all always be able to fly a hog .... in il2:1946 Warthunder and pretty soon DCS.

You can always fly the hog..... only YOU keep yourself from flying it.

The only way you may get limited is if you change to the low number side and their number increase substantially higher than the other teams during the next 6 hours.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2021, 01:09:55 PM »
I hear complaints that the Rooks and Knights only attack the Bishops.  Rarely is there a knight/Rook battle going on.  I will be flying on the Rook side for a while I think. 
Check Six!