Author Topic: strat factory downtimes  (Read 910 times)

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
strat factory downtimes
« on: January 29, 2021, 10:05:44 AM »
I think it would be handy to be able to right click on a strat factory map icon, and select "field downtimes" to see that factory's downtimes.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: strat factory downtimes
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 06:30:26 PM »
I think it would be handy to be able to right click on a strat factory map icon, and select "field downtimes" to see that factory's downtimes.

I think it would be handy to R-Click on a field and get the down times of it's structures as well.  Have separate tabs, one for the base and one for the town (if applicable). :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 09:15:03 AM »
I think it would be handy to R-Click on a field and get the down times of it's structures as well.  Have separate tabs, one for the base and one for the town (if applicable). :)

ummmmm, it does.   :headscratch:

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 09:20:29 AM »

ummmmm, it does.   :headscratch:

Don't recall that being a thing the last time I was logged in.  :uhoh  Pretty neat now that it is a thing. :aok
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 11:12:48 AM »
Don't recall that being a thing the last time I was logged in.  :uhoh  Pretty neat now that it is a thing. :aok

Right click on the base in question, in the drop down near the bottom click on base XXX down times. New page opens with a swing out. Check the items you want to know....town buildings....ammo....radar... .ect and it will list them in the right window.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 03:50:56 PM »
I think what the op is suggesting, and if not, I am, is to be able to do the same with a Strat and have it show that Strat instead of having to click on a field and then either have an enormous unwieldy list or turn on/off Strat info as needed. It would just be more convenient.  The info is there, but it's not handy.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2021, 04:19:11 PM »
I think what the op is suggesting, and if not, I am, is to be able to do the same with a Strat and have it show that Strat instead of having to click on a field and then either have an enormous unwieldy list or turn on/off Strat info as needed. It would just be more convenient.  The info is there, but it's not handy.

Wiley.

It is.  That's one thing I found a bit annoying when I did my strat runs.  You'd have to jump through a few hoops to get to the good bits.
HiTech

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 10:54:35 AM »
Yeah, just saying it would be "handy".  Probably not the top item on the to-do list.   :D
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?