Author Topic: Coming Back!  (Read 4606 times)

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Re: Coming Back!
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2021, 06:39:10 PM »
Bettaaaaaaaaaaay!    How are you doing?
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2021, 08:15:05 PM »
   Welcome back  :salute  AH will be getting some fairer skies. (and some more cries)   :banana:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2021, 09:13:24 AM »
Bettaaaaaaaaaaay!    How are you doing?

Aloha woody! I’m good! Been busy but good. Hope all is well for you😀
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2021, 09:39:27 AM »
OMG BETTY!

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2021, 12:42:59 AM »
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2021, 03:33:59 AM »
Welcome back Betty Boop!

Been a few blue moons....glad to hear that you're coming back

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2021, 05:22:23 PM »
Heyyyy just ordered my joystick! It will be here Monday or Tuesday! Gonna start streaming AH on Twitch, hopefully get more peeps in the game. Y’all can follow me if you like, www.twitch.tv/PitGirlTTV

See y’all soon!!

AWESOME!   :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm one who occasionally has had to take a break from the game.  Glad I got a new computer, can now run the new MS FlightSim 2020 now too!

Welcome back Betty!
Uncle Fred

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2021, 04:04:17 AM »
She has also, brought her Daughter along to the ride!!!!   NOW...imagine if Valerie,Mindy,ULblizz,Betty and "Hailee" formed a squad!??!!!???!!! END TIMES MAN!!! :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2021, 05:16:42 AM »
She has also, brought her Daughter along to the ride!!!!   NOW...imagine if Valerie,Mindy,ULblizz,Betty and "Hailee" formed a squad!??!!!???!!! END TIMES MAN!!! :rofl

but only 3 are real girls.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2021, 06:36:12 AM »
I may have my girlfriend get into the game as well. She does like watching aircraft fly over, and I got her to try Aces High already, and she said that she would consider it, but not competitive. I will more than likely help her fly bombers so she doesn't have to worry about flying fighters
 It will take some time but there maybe another girl coming to the game as well. :x :aok :eek: :banana: :cheers: :joystick:
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2021, 05:51:27 AM »
but only 3 are real girls.
Contrary to Popular Belief!!!!!????????????? All Players mentioned are FEMALE!!! My Niece didnt have a problem OWNING her Femininity..but too each there own! Wish you guys could know them(Mindy and Valerie) like I, and ULblizz do!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2021, 03:32:22 PM »
Contrary to Popular Belief!!!!!????????????? All Players mentioned are FEMALE!!! My Niece didnt have a problem OWNING her Femininity..but too each there own! Wish you guys could know them(Mindy and Valerie) like I, and ULblizz do!

Have you heard them speak

and not speech to text
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2021, 06:15:42 PM »
YUP! This latest comeback of Val's was silent though. She was pretty vocal her first round though. Mindy talked a bit, she just hated hearing herself on coms. We had that in common, I still get that cringe tingle when I hear myself on Videos. I am just not that bad about it, but i understand.  She also liked the "Make them Wonder", she used it as ammunition and motivation. Spent many an hour on their wing, I wouldnt have cared one bit about it. Talking or not, they were/are fighters, and thats why I play. They were fun :aok

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2021, 12:39:11 PM »
 BETTTTTTTYYYYYY       Sweet we get to shoot at you and your annoying N1K some more???     Been a long time Woman. :)   
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline ABDCWOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2021, 12:08:38 PM »
 :banana: