Author Topic: March 2021 KOTH Date  (Read 875 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
March 2021 KOTH Date
« on: March 02, 2021, 11:45:32 AM »
The next KOTH will be scheduled for 13 March 2021 in SEA II at 9 PM EST, 8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST. Bf 109G-6 was selected for round 1.

And, if you want a January 2022 KOTH, it will need a new host. The 2021 TOC will be my last event  :bolt:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: March 2021 KOTH Date
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 05:56:07 PM »
Guess it’s not breaking rule #10 if the topic is already at the top of the section.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 09:35:43 AM »
9 pm tonight.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 08:17:00 PM »
Cancelled.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 04:07:34 AM »
Cancelled.

Someone did ask so probably should elaborate and say only three people showed up, including me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 06:52:02 AM »
I noticed the main arena didn't have a message in it the day of as it usually did

Yep just TC, fuzeman and I showed..where were the rest of you??

If A2A is not the main attraction anymore maybe the game needs a name change

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 07:17:16 AM »
If we could get at least 8 to 10 others wanting to participate in this month's KOTH event for March, we might could get fuzeman to consider giving the AH community another opportunity/ chance of trying to host the KOTH event for March still....

He would need the players to want this and guarantee that they will show up to participate

I'm in and will show up, even if it will cost me another 1/2 days extra worth of pain medication

Is there any others wanting and willing to make the promise to show up so this month is not wasted?

What say you?

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 08:26:39 AM »
I would love to but Saturday nights are difficult for me to free up. Sat/Sun morning would be perfect for me, but I realize that's not ideal for most.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2021, 02:38:58 AM »
I’m willing if we get people. If we did want to try a different time it might be the month for it.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2021, 03:07:29 AM »
I’m willing if we get people. If we did want to try a different time it might be the month for it.

I'm good with whatever day and time works best for everyone else

Just need that wake up alert 📢....lol

Hopefully others will post and want to see a March KOTH happen

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2021, 09:03:01 AM »
Anytime would work for me.

I think  the event needs more incentive to participate in it  for many..it is a big commitment of time many would rather spend in MA now.

I would like to see HT offer the option of perks or a free month to the winner with a previous winners becoming ineligible to win another  month in that year. Those pilots would bow out if/ when they became a rabbit.

Should be a way to prevent repeat winners as I think this also stops some from trying as they know more experienced players will probably eat their lunch.

I'd like to see ppl pile into KOTH from MA but I do not think the draw is there for that to happen now.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals