Author Topic: THE GOLDEN LIST  (Read 2399 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: THE GOLDEN LIST
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2021, 09:22:49 PM »
Some of us started sooner in AH than we did in this forum

I have paid continually for over 20 years though there was a couple of times other things in life pulled me from the game.

I think you your golden list would be very short if not singular

Eagler

that is so true, I played for a year or 2 before I found out there was a bb.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2021, 11:23:31 AM »
I was playing for quite some time before I found out about the boards. I was H2H for awhile too.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2021, 02:52:44 PM »
If your first forum post is dated April 2002. I started in February 2001 and have been subscribed without interruption. We both deserve a cupcake. :old:

LOL Max was like nope....  :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2021, 02:55:25 PM »
LOL Max was like nope....  :cheers:

Nobody beats The Wiz.....or MaX!!

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2021, 04:18:13 PM »
Hitech, let's make a list. Put me as the first on it. Of people willing to pay twice the price monthly, if you were to hire a young chump to keep the develoupment of aces high going under your watchful eyes. I can not afford your liquor, but I can surely help pay the hourly wage of a part time employee. I won't ask you to work during retirement more than you already do. But golly, if this game ever goes anywhere I just might have to go with it. <S> and I'm serious.

Would paying double give you aimbot and the ability to see thru trees?

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2021, 07:47:20 PM »
Would paying double give you aimbot and the ability to see thru trees?
no doubt

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2021, 08:23:32 PM »
I've had a few breaks in subscription over the last 17 years but more often than not have been on the books. Currently have been paying the sub for nearly a year with only one day of playing logged. It's just my way of saying thanks to Hitech for giving me so many years of fun and, in part, creating a community that has in some ways shaped the happy human being I have become.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2021, 04:19:03 PM »
Ditto for me.  I don't play a lot.  And, I have had gaps in playing for longer than I have memory of....

and, Peanut, Hitech does a WHOLE heck of a lot.  But, if you bring in part time employees or even individuals willing to code, even on a volunteer basis, you have to worry about ethics and a whole other lot of issues.

Well-intentioned thought, but I can't speak for Hitech, but he's got a hard job and brining in folks as you suggest might create more work for him than he already has.

I've had a few breaks in subscription over the last 17 years but more often than not have been on the books. Currently have been paying the sub for nearly a year with only one day of playing logged. It's just my way of saying thanks to Hitech for giving me so many years of fun and, in part, creating a community that has in some ways shaped the happy human being I have become.
Uncle Fred