Author Topic: 4 maps that need to go  (Read 8197 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: 4 maps that need to go
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2021, 07:03:54 PM »
violator, like I asked you in the other thread. which maps have been up on the weekend since January.

semp

Read my first post. You can also go and look up the monthly plane kill stats.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2021, 07:53:33 PM »
Read my first post. You can also go and look up the monthly plane kill stats.

your first post in 2007 is about getting discod.  as for the stats,  just would like to know how many big maps have been on the weekend you claim to have analized.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2021, 08:12:13 PM »
your first post in 2007 is about getting discod.  as for the stats,  just would like to know how many big maps have been on the weekend you claim to have analized.

semp

analized is spelled right for this thread!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2021, 02:45:45 PM »

semp

Yes, 15 years ago, wow. You can clearly see my improved typing skills :D. Crazy what going to college and typing a ton of papers will do. Still suck at grammar though.  :rofl (that's why I'm a #s guy).

Amazing how yall still don't think I know what I am talking about after all of these years of being a pretty strong fighter pilot whose flew with 4 or 5 top of the line squads now, but I digress. It's one of the few places where skill and time played have little authoritative reasoning on why the fights have gotten smaller and smaller. Still can't figure that out.

Unfortunately, I did not document the maps that were up and the #s. However i have posted a few pics.. Once I get my new computer. I'll do that for the next 3 months and document the maps, time, and #s of players during that time. I will post pics of the maps as well during those time.

I promise you that you will see a trend. There is a reason why I made this thread and it should seriously be looked at.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion