Author Topic: Snargly  (Read 558 times)

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Snargly
« on: May 04, 2021, 10:33:12 PM »
Haven't seen Snargly on in weeks.  He didn't log in at all last tour.  Anyone hear from him?

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Snargly
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 11:01:28 PM »
Haven't heard anything. He wasn't having any medical issues was he?? :airplane:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 03:13:41 AM »
Haven't heard anything. He wasn't having any medical issues was he?? :airplane:
Not that I know of? I will See Your Snargly, and raise you a EZPICKENS! Havent seen Virgil in a while either? Am I Gun Shy?....  YES....adverse to losing Family Members, and aint ashamed to admit it!!!!! We have had some Super Strong Onions, getting sliced of "late"!!!!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 09:01:28 AM »
Not that I know of? I will See Your Snargly, and raise you a EZPICKENS! Havent seen Virgil in a while either? Am I Gun Shy?....  YES....adverse to losing Family Members, and aint ashamed to admit it!!!!! We have had some Super Strong Onions, getting sliced of "late"!!!!

I "saw" Ezpickins here on the forum not too long ago. Miss him and Redcatchr gving.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 03:00:04 PM »

virgil plays in tank wars on thursday nights
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 03:33:49 PM »
Can’t speak about Snargly, but I haven’t seen that name in the buffer anytime recently.

Virgil or is it Virgle? I have seen Virgle on very recently. 

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?