Author Topic: Whats left  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Razorbak

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
Whats left
« on: May 20, 2021, 01:04:14 PM »
Hey folks, thought id check in and see whats left, I havent missed the game very much due to the low numbers and I check the forums here and there. Seems you have the same gripes from a year ago when i was still playing. I still think its a shame that the game dosent have more players/marketing but thats why I blew out. :neener:

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
Re: Whats left
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 05:39:46 PM »
You will need patience because fights are generally 5-15 minutes away. "Prime time" for 100+ players online is generally 4pm PST to about 9pm PST or so Thursday-Sunday.

If you have the time (fly to target while doing something else like watching TV or reading) and patience, there's plenty of action to be had!
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 07:15:36 PM »
9am PST this am had 2 bish, 2 rooks and 11 knights. Moat days lately we are lacking to hit 90 people. Between piss poor numbers a retardedly large maps playing is like attending your best friends funeral, 90% of the time.

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 07:27:41 PM »
It’s a flight sim. You fly around.

Offline Razorbak

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 07:36:51 PM »
Guys I started with fighter ace a long time ago and when they went under I went to aces high and the numbers were great in both games until aces high went to ah3, imo the best game was fa because of the high number of squads in all countries and the way the game was played, ah would do well to adopt fa game play and the way the game was set up for example destroy a countries spit factory and no more spits damage 2 fighter hangars and you get a plane with an oil leak and so on. I love ww2 fighter sim games and endured the low player count as long as I could but combine that with the large maps and 5 month old snowman lol it shows you ht is just hanging on to whats left and there is no intent to do anything. YOu also hear that the low counts are due to how hard the game is to get a grip on thats bull toejam, ive been playing iracing and aces high is easy peasy in comparison. If anyone sees rud3boi or humboldt tell em i said hello.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 07:40:25 PM »
Hey folks, thought id check in and see whats left, I havent missed the game very much due to the low numbers and I check the forums here and there. Seems you have the same gripes from a year ago when i was still playing. I still think its a shame that the game dosent have more players/marketing but thats why I blew out. :neener:
What is the point of your post? It seems the majority of your posts are just complaining.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 07:59:23 PM »
Hey Razorbak,

Aren't you the one with that Davidson County dialect?  That works in the auto-racing field....ie... Nascar/ ARCA  etc....

iirc....we chatted in game one night and I picked up on your accent,  heh...  you told me you were over in big chair city and I told you I was SSW of Lexington down here at the Lake...

If this is you,   good to hear from you....

Humboldt plays pretty frequently....haven't seen Rud3boi online lately but have spoken with him on the phone in the past month or so....

Will pass along that you said hello if I catch any of them in game....

<S>

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Razorbak

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 08:01:45 PM »
What is the point of your post? It seems the majority of your posts are just complaining.
Just stating the facts

Offline Razorbak

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 08:05:05 PM »
Hey Razorbak,

Aren't you the one with that Davidson County dialect?  That works in the auto-racing field....ie... Nascar/ ARCA  etc....

iirc....we chatted in game one night and I picked up on your accent,  heh...  you told me you were over in big chair city and I told you I was SSW of Lexington down here at the Lake...

If this is you,   good to hear from you....

Humboldt plays pretty frequently....haven't seen Rud3boi online lately but have spoken with him on the phone in the past month or so....

Will pass along that you said hello if I catch any of them in game....

<S>

TC
Thanks yep iv got the southern accent for sure, Little Rock Ark.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 08:21:35 PM »
Guys I started with fighter ace a long time ago and when they went under I went to aces high and the numbers were great in both games until aces high went to ah3, imo the best game was fa because of the high number of squads in all countries and the way the game was played, ah would do well to adopt fa game play and the way the game was set up for example destroy a countries spit factory and no more spits damage 2 fighter hangars and you get a plane with an oil leak and so on. I love ww2 fighter sim games and endured the low player count as long as I could but combine that with the large maps and 5 month old snowman lol it shows you ht is just hanging on to whats left and there is no intent to do anything. YOu also hear that the low counts are due to how hard the game is to get a grip on thats bull toejam, ive been playing iracing and aces high is easy peasy in comparison. If anyone sees rud3boi or humboldt tell em i said hello.

Fighter Ace appears to have stolen a lot of the game play from Air Warrior.  Not surprised since AW was the first and set the bar for the follow up games.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 08:24:29 PM »
Just stating the facts
Ok. You've posted 16 times and 13 or 14 of them have just been complaining. What exactly do you expect to happen? Just a bit strange IMO.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 08:36:37 PM »
Ok. You've posted 16 times and 13 or 14 of them have just been complaining. What exactly do you expect to happen? Just a bit strange IMO.

he should leave. not missed

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 08:50:18 PM »
If anyone sees rud3boi or humboldt tell em i said hello.

Both of them are on regularly.  Why not say hello yourself?

- oldman

Offline Razorbak

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 09:35:00 PM »
Well spikes I see your a ht boy I just stoped in to chat a bit, and I see things are still sosdd glad I left. See yall next year if your still around.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 09:52:30 PM »
Well spikes I see your a ht boy I just stoped in to chat a bit, and I see things are still sosdd glad I left. See yall next year if your still around.

You came in to crap on HT and nothing more. Pretty much sums up your post history.