Author Topic: Kalifornia  (Read 3802 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Kalifornia
« on: June 24, 2021, 07:11:42 AM »
Some crazy crap here California.
I had to get a real ID so I could fly commercially and and buy ammunition here in California. The drivers license that I have had since 1963 was no longer valid since they had given drivers licenses to illegals. If I wished to cross the international border I would need a real ID. The trip to DMV wasn't so bad I was there for about 3 hours. They had to see my birth certificate and I must admit I put on a little weight since 1947. The most disturbing thing was I had been using Jess as my given name. I haven't called myself Jessie since kindergarten this had to be changed. I have purchased a firearm and gotten a CCW in the last 10 years under my former alias. Yesterday I tried to purchase ammunition and was refused by there CFARS system. No problem I'll just log on and work on this problem unfortunately they won't allow me to log on using my current email address. I know that the government has done all this to protect me from illegals and criminals so they can't buy ammunition. This will certainly stop all robbers and  they will no longer rob and thieves will be stopped in their tracks. Unfortunately for me I am being denied the right to defend myself from possible criminals.

I am a citizen who  served in the army  66-69,Have voted in every national election since 1976. The only organization that I have joined since leaving the Army was the Carpenters Union. Never been arrested and yet if I cross the border to the east and buy ammo I become a felon. So who gains here as a citizen I am looking at a bad choice and the law breakers need not to worry about an armed citizen. :bhead
AkCaine

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kalifornia
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 08:35:16 AM »
When law breakers become law makers the laws protect no one.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 09:22:07 AM »
I suggest moving to Texas or Florida

California is no longer  America in many many ways

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 12:55:50 PM »
so if I understand correctly, you had been using a different name or spelling than what it says on your birth certificate. that's the problem.

a realid is not needed yet, it has been posponed to 2023.

I got my driver's license in 1982. other than updating my picture every few years or adding my ssn, I haven't been to the dmv in years.  for sure make an appointment next time, it's faster.

like all Jamaican/Canadians, I have two last names but I only go by one.  took care of that in the 80s, so I haven't had any problems. also bought ammo a few months ago with no problems.

semp

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 03:56:08 PM »
so if I understand correctly, you had been using a different name or spelling than what it says on your birth certificate. that's the problem.

a realid is not needed yet, it has been posponed to 2023.

I got my driver's license in 1982. other than updating my picture every few years or adding my ssn, I haven't been to the dmv in years.  for sure make an appointment next time, it's faster.

like all Jamaican/Canadians, I have two last names but I only go by one.  took care of that in the 80s, so I haven't had any problems. also bought ammo a few months ago with no problems.

semp

semp

I have to ask are you a resident of Kalifornia? I just reread the requirements for passing ammo background check and CA. real id is required, passports are accepted surprizeingly birth certicates are accepted with old drivers lic. I have a correct Id and failed the ammo background check.If you are buying ammo in SoCal with old drivers lic please tell me where.My Real id shows the same spelling as my birth certificate

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:59:39 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »
I live in CA.........it is getting crazier everyday. I hope the recall election removes the current guy in Sacramento. So many small business owners lost everything
and there are vacant commercial properties everywhere. You have to ask yourself: how are they going to pay all of their employees, and those pensions with such
a decline in revenue?

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 04:27:21 PM »
I live in california,  san Bernardino County.  and you answered the question about me not using a realid.

hey man, I understand mistakes happens. I almost got detained when I joined the marines as somebody got confused about my two last names.

you'll get a letter explaining why. use that to fix whatever then you won't have a problem.

btw realid is a federal thing. I understand that, when i lived in Charlotte, NC, my driver's license was easier to counterfeit than my high-school id in California.  so blame the feds not some other group.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 04:36:54 PM »
I live in CA.........it is getting crazier everyday. I hope the recall election removes the current guy in Sacramento. So many small business owners lost everything
and there are vacant commercial properties everywhere. You have to ask yourself: how are they going to pay all of their employees, and those pensions with such
a decline in revenue?

California has 75 billion surplus in revenue. not sure where you live but around here nothing is empty.  plenty of jobs available but people are getting picky, they know their worth.

semp

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »
The state has about $80 billion of General Fund-supported bonds . Maybe it is time to pay those bonds off and not spend anymore. Gas tax is about 63 cents per gallon. The
highest in the nation. Pot holes and pavement in disrepair everywhere. Take a drive through Oakland or San Francisco. Careful not to hit a pot hole.
If you like I can post pictures of all of the empty commercial properties.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2021, 05:53:26 PM »
The state has about $80 billion of General Fund-supported bonds . Maybe it is time to pay those bonds off and not spend anymore. Gas tax is about 63 cents per gallon. The
highest in the nation. Pot holes and pavement in disrepair everywhere. Take a drive through Oakland or San Francisco. Careful not to hit a pot hole.
If you like I can post pictures of all of the empty commercial properties.

don't doubt you, I don't live there.  but around here is different.  just pointing out not every one has a great life like I do. :)

semp

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2021, 07:23:04 PM »
I suggest moving to Texas or Florida

California is no longer  America in many many ways

Eagler

Florida is full

Chuikov

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 07:40:20 PM »
LA's hollywood movies really messed up America. I'm thinking of moving to Canada or so, but I think Americans are still banned from even visiting there.
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2021, 08:16:40 PM »
LA's hollywood movies really messed up America. I'm thinking of moving to Canada or so, but I think Americans are still banned from even visiting there.

funny lots of Hollywood movies are filmed in canada.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2021, 08:19:57 AM »

Florida is full

Yes but Ron can boot an illegal or two to make room for a fellow AHer :)

Semp is losing some of his credibility with his defense of the west coast homeless and or illegal immigrant sewer hole IMO

The CA governor should be arrested or at least shown the door

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2021, 11:41:27 AM »
Yes but Ron can boot an illegal or two to make room for a fellow AHer :)

Semp is losing some of his credibility with his defense of the west coast homeless and or illegal immigrant sewer hole IMO

The CA governor should be arrested or at least shown the door

Eagler

not defending anybody.  just pointing out that his problem has nothing to do with something else.

btw, have you been homeless? I have. ever taken a fellow ah'er in your home when he's homeless? I have, actually two different guys.

nice to know you are a great guy, actually so great that you hate others.

semp