Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8778 times)

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2021, 12:11:45 PM »
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."
- Mark Twain

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2021, 01:17:34 PM »
I just wanted someone to see Q post from June 10th thru June 12th plus also thru Aug 13th 2018, (the Span of both incidents) and let me know who took those pictures in Asia from the plane the same time the President was there? If those are legit pictures not sourced, than it adds legitimacy to Q being on the inside. If that adds legitimacy, then there is legitimacy that "Beebo" was a deflection in order to use as a distraction while also bringing attention to Ketron Island and its owner. 

But then semp goes and reverse finds the standard pic for the Q400  :rofl

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2021, 01:45:16 PM »

Not saying Ketron was where the missile was shot though.

Go look at Qs post between June 10th and Aug 12th 2018. You will be very surprised. Who do you think took those pics over Asia during that time?

here's your quote implying q took the picture.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2021, 01:52:04 PM »
here's your quote implying q took the picture.

semp

Dude... forreal?  :rofl :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2021, 02:04:37 PM »
Dude... forreal?  :rofl :rofl

for real, why did he called you guys autistic?

and by the way i just typed "pictures of q400 nextgen airplane in Asia" it was the 10th picture to show up linking to the article.

what I haven't figured out is a Type of missile fired by an f16 that can destroy a ballistic missile, which has to be because regular missiles don't fly 5k miles that I know of. not enough fuel.

semp

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2021, 02:38:11 PM »
for real, why did he called you guys autistic?

and by the way i just typed "pictures of q400 nextgen airplane in Asia" it was the 10th picture to show up linking to the article.

what I haven't figured out is a Type of missile fired by an f16 that can destroy a ballistic missile, which has to be because regular missiles don't fly 5k miles that I know of. not enough fuel.

semp

You obviously didn't do what I asked and look at the actual Q posts because I'm not talking about a Q400 in Asia LOL... Jesus man.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2021, 02:45:19 PM »

You obviously didn't do what I asked and look at the actual Q posts because I'm not talking about a Q400 in Asia LOL... Jesus man.

I can't look at them, don't know where they are. why don't you post them, shouldn't be too hard to find.  the stock picture q posted, which you posted here took me 10 seconds.

semp

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2021, 03:37:08 PM »
Start with these... remember this was when the president  was flying in Singapore.

https://qalerts.app/?n=1441
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2021, 04:31:52 PM »
Start with these... remember this was when the president  was flying in Singapore.

https://qalerts.app/?n=1441

don't understand those are pictures of cities, thought you were gonna post pictures of the missile being destroyed or perhaps I don't know people concerned.

are you trying q was in airforce one? because pictures don't prove that.  one appears to be by somebody sightseeing around the city.  hard to believe an intelligence officer on a high level trip out of the country had time to look around the city.   

semp

btw on the way to Malaysia, airforce one refueled on an airforce base in Greece.  but pretty sure q knew about it. you know where Greece is right?  :devil

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2021, 04:42:28 PM »
don't understand those are pictures of cities, thought you were gonna post pictures of the missile being destroyed or perhaps I don't know people concerned.

are you trying q was in airforce one? because pictures don't prove that.  one appears to be by somebody sightseeing around the city.  hard to believe an intelligence officer on a high level trip out of the country had time to look around the city.   

semp

btw on the way to Malaysia, airforce one refueled on an airforce base in Greece.  but pretty sure q knew about it. you know where Greece is right?  :devil

Reverse image those pics and let me know who took them.

Taken the same time the President was there.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2021, 05:14:13 PM »
Reverse image those pics and let me know who took them.

Taken the same time the President was there.

probably someone on Instagram who was a tourist at the same time. on the bottom picture you can read the words don't lean on the glass. etched on the glass.  it's from an observation point. those can't be tracked to a specific individual or prove that is only one.

these are facts: trump was in canada June 9, from there he flew west, refueled in Greece and went on to Malaysia.

he was nowhere the west coast, only a ballistic missile has the range to hit a plane thousands of miles away.  hard to imagine a citizen could build one or  smuggle one into the usa, much less build a missile silo.

semp

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2021, 05:19:51 PM »
much less build a missile silo.

You don't need no stinking silo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-2PM_Topol

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2021, 05:33:45 PM »
You don't need no stinking silo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-2PM_Topol

yeah but the bogus claim says a silo was destroyed 60 days after :)

semp

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2021, 05:53:20 PM »
probably someone on Instagram who was a tourist at the same time. on the bottom picture you can read the words don't lean on the glass. etched on the glass.  it's from an observation point. those can't be tracked to a specific individual or prove that is only one.

these are facts: trump was in canada June 9, from there he flew west, refueled in Greece and went on to Malaysia.

he was nowhere the west coast, only a ballistic missile has the range to hit a plane thousands of miles away.  hard to imagine a citizen could build one or  smuggle one into the usa, much less build a missile silo.

semp

False. They can be reversed imaged to the source of the picture...

If these are original pictures. What does that tell you about Q? If that tells you Q is near Trump on the Trip, then Q is very sophisticated. If Q is very sophisticated, then that means they are telling you straight up that Beebo was a distraction.

But see, you don't believe a missile can be shot by evil players, and you don't believe a F16 can take down a missile. And you don't believe the military would take it out.

But then, I don't believe a bag handler who just graduated and had no history of violence with no actual flying experience and no serious depression issues or anything, who also wanted to join law enforcement or the military, but no other story on that. Took off a started a plane, taxied the plane, took off the plane, and then did a barrel roll among other maneuvers while remaining calm and collected the entire time with no emotions in his voice at all.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2021, 06:14:39 PM »
would be impressed if q took the pictures proving they were taken from inside airforce one. otherwise they were pictures taken from anybody flying commercial. like I said before, one of the pictures was taken from an observation point, so that points to tourists.  high level intelligence officer don't travel around with the president sightseeing.  specially on a high level meeting like that one.

semp