Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8871 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2021, 06:21:48 PM »
Maybe a more interesting discussion might include:
1: How cults form in an educated country.
2: Who joins these cults and why.
3: How does society help people return to some form of peace after cult participation.

You mean like Freemasonry? BLM? Antifa? OTO-thelema? 93 society? Skull and Bones? Thule society? Vril society? Rosecrucians? Illuminati? Bilderberg group? Committee of 300? Bohemian Club? Ect ect....

Yeah, sure is interesting how those "cults" with actual leaders and places of meetings form in an "educated" country.

I'd feel bad for you simpletons if you weren't such condescending Aholes.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 06:38:44 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2021, 06:53:25 PM »
You mean like Freemasonry? BLM? Antifa? OTO-thelema? 93 society? Skull and Bones? Thule society? Vril society? Rosecrucians? Illuminati? Bilderberg group? Committee of 300? Bohemian Club? Ect ect....

Yeah, sure is interesting how those "cults" with actual leaders and places of meetings form in an "educated" country.

I'd feel bad for you simpletons if you weren't such condescending Aholes.
Well, we feel bad for you. Lots of indicators of extreme mental illness coming from you lately...can't wait to see ya on the big screen.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2021, 06:57:21 PM »
Well, we feel bad for you. Lots of indicators of extreme mental illness coming from you lately...can't wait to see ya on the big screen.

Must feel bad getting your arse whooped in Aces High air combat by a guy with mental illness.  :P  :rofl  :neener:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 06:58:57 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2021, 07:34:04 PM »
Must feel bad getting your arse whooped in Aces High air combat by a guy with mental illness.  :P  :rofl  :neener:
not at all, crazy folks go down shooting all the time.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2021, 08:27:52 PM »

I'll walk all the way to Portland wearing nothing but a speedo if you can tell me how an f16 can destroy an intercontinental ballistic missile.

I'll even pick up all the trash from those evil homeless guys as a bonus.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2021, 09:18:56 PM »
not at all, crazy folks go down shooting all the time.

Only crazy people go around calling others "mentally ill" when they think differently than them. Fallacies are a sign of being mentally and arrogantly incorrect.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2021, 10:01:06 PM »
Only crazy people go around calling others "mentally ill" when they think differently than them. Fallacies are a sign of being mentally and arrogantly incorrect.

actually you once posted that the president was going undercover.  I mean just about 99.99999999 of the population in the usa can go undercover.  basically everybody except the president and vice president.  you know why?  well the guys with sunglasses walking around them would be a dead giveaway.  a police officer in full uniform with a blue light over his head driving in a car marked undercover police officer, would be more undercover than the president.

it isnt that you are crazy, it just means you follow one guy who time and time again has been proven wrong.  well actually it's 2 guys, father and son, making money off of people like you.

but once you posted have an open mind, which most of us do, except you.  your open mind means believe what this 2 guys post and follow blindly.  if you contradict, then make a different point if that doesnt work open another one.

I could repost claims just in this thread that you believe are thruths and when proven wrong, then you come back with something else, then you contradict yourself by posting you never said that.  you call that different theory, but then you offer another theory that contradicts your first one, then your second one and your third.

so who's the sheep?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2021, 04:01:53 AM »

The first and most important step is acknowledging that there is something wrong with you.   :aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2021, 08:29:37 AM »
The first and most important step is acknowledging that there is something wrong with you.   :aok

I'll take that as a compliment coming from clowns like you, Semp, Peanut and Busher. In your backwards stolckholm syndrome clown world.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2021, 09:43:40 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths folks will go to support their conspiracy theory addiction. The same goes for internet trolls. IMO both are best ignored as there is no such thing as reasoning with either one. That is unless you like wallowing in the mud with the hogs then have at it but please do it in private messages so the rest of us don't have to deal with the mud.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2021, 10:14:10 AM »
That is unless you like wallowing in the mud with the hogs then have at it but please do it in private messages so the rest of us don't have to deal with the mud.

This ^.  Spot on! 👍

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2021, 10:14:48 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths folks will go to support their conspiracy theory addiction. The same goes for internet trolls. IMO both are best ignored as there is no such thing as reasoning with either one. That is unless you like wallowing in the mud with the hogs then have at it but please do it in private messages so the rest of us don't have to deal with the mud.

A bag carrier starting and taking off a Q400 and doing a barrel roll is a conspiracy theory.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2021, 10:20:14 AM »
A bag carrier starting and taking off a Q400 and doing a barrel roll is a conspiracy theory.
Not really, flight simulators add on creators since FS2004 and earlier released study-level aircraft where one could definitely practice the startup procedures. Couple that with probably plenty of time sitting in the cockpit doing their normal tasks, and the ability to simply google a Q400 preflight checklist:
https://flyuk.aero/assets/downloads/resources/checklists/UKV-PRD-DASH8%20Q400-CHECKLIST-V1.pdf

I'm not saying doing it would be easy, but there's no doubt it would not be difficult to figure out.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2021, 10:43:16 AM »
Not really, flight simulators add on creators since FS2004 and earlier released study-level aircraft where one could definitely practice the startup procedures. Couple that with probably plenty of time sitting in the cockpit doing their normal tasks, and the ability to simply google a Q400 preflight checklist:
https://flyuk.aero/assets/downloads/resources/checklists/UKV-PRD-DASH8%20Q400-CHECKLIST-V1.pdf

I'm not saying doing it would be easy, but there's no doubt it would not be difficult to figure out.

Nothing in the story suggests he wanted to be a pilot. Nothing suggests that he played MFS. If he did, let's see the proof of the hours he spent playing it. Let's see the video of him climbing into the aircraft and taking off. Let's see the evidence on his computers that he downloaded a flight manual. "I played video games" doesn't cut it for me.

I'll never believe another MSM wrag story again after what they've done the last 6 years. So I'm gonna need more actual evidence to suggests this guy was actually capable of it. Until then, its a just a conspiracy cover up, which I know MSM is great at doing.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 10:48:58 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2021, 10:44:52 AM »

A bag carrier never spends any time in the cockpit of any airliner, doing normal tasks.

All gave some, Some gave all