Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8871 times)

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2021, 10:46:12 AM »
Exactly. Where is the evidence of him flying on any simulators. Where is the evidence of him downloading flight manuals. Where is the evidence of any knowledge that he knew how to start and fly and airplane? All we have is hear say. Couple that with the story of him wanting to be in the military and law enforcement. What happened to that? He got a degree. Why didn't he join? Did he try and get turned down? Why does the story make him out to be a great guy only to not be? I refuse to take stories like this at face value because there isn't enough for me to go on.

If you haven't reviewed the Q post 1400 to 1800 than STFU about it. You obviously haven't done the research to your baseless claims. I have not once seen compelling evidence that Q is not associated with military or to the past president. There are simply too many coincidences and connections. I have followed it from the day it came out. It's not my fault you choose to be ignorant, but don't be arrogant about it. I find that to be a huge weakness in the opposition. If you think MTG is crazy. Than you are surely lost and it shows why America is being dismantled due to people's like yours arrogance. We had 93,000 over dose deaths in America last year. Some of us are really Fing tired of watching our friends and family get Fked by these drugs. Some of us are really potato peeling tired of wars in Syria, lybia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Some of us are really potato peeling tired of losing their country to invaders. Some of us are really potato peeling tired of paying exuberant taxes in which are going to Honduras and everything other country while I have to drive by over 10 RVs trashing the scenic Marine Drive along the Columbia river and another 40 lining the street adjacent to it. Some of us are really potato peeling tried of Klous Schwab and the WEF and WHO and UN trying to control our lives while they allow China to Harbour slaves for labor and committ pollution 100x worse than America. Some of us are really Fkikg tired of race and gender and sex being subverted on our children.

Let me tell you something right now Mr., You havent seen crazy yet. The wrath is coming if this doesn't stop. Mark my words.

You're the one missing the points.  The point is you don't need a simulator session, or airline ground school and sim sessions, or military flight training to steal one of these planes.  All you need is access to the internet to learn to start it, a job on the inside allowing access, and a slightly out of whack brain.  Nothing wrong with suicide but don't steal some airline's plane to do it. 

As to Q, I will never read any of their garbage/nonsense and I will never stfu about it.  They and their idiot supporters are a very real and direct threat to democracy.  I wish we could fix/castrate the lot and cut them off from internet access.
Fight's on!

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2021, 10:51:56 AM »
Another thing, America is all about invaders.  It was was built on the foundation laid by invading  Europeans who slaughtered the natives and stole their land.  God bless 'murica.  I'm so tired of my fellow countrymen.  So many of you are so stupid and ignorant you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a ballot box.  You don't have the mental chops to take part in who should represent us.  The sad thing is most of you choose to be ignorant.
Fight's on!

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2021, 11:33:47 AM »
Exactly. Where is the evidence of him flying on any simulators. Where is the evidence of him downloading flight manuals. Where is the evidence of any knowledge that he knew how to start and fly and airplane? All we have is hear say. Couple that with the story of him wanting to be in the military and law enforcement. What happened to that? He got a degree. Why didn't he join? Did he try and get turned down? Why does the story make him out to be a great guy only to not be? I refuse to take stories like this at face value because there isn't enough for me to go on.

If you haven't reviewed the Q post 1400 to 1800 than STFU about it. You obviously haven't done the research to your baseless claims. I have not once seen compelling evidence that Q is not associated with military or to the past president. There are simply too many coincidences and connections. I have followed it from the day it came out. It's not my fault you choose to be ignorant, but don't be arrogant about it. I find that to be a huge weakness in the opposition. If you think MTG is crazy. Than you are surely lost and it shows why America is being dismantled due to people's like yours arrogance. We had 93,000 over dose deaths in America last year. Some of us are really Fing tired of watching our friends and family get Fked by these drugs. Some of us are really potato peeling tired of wars in Syria, lybia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Some of us are really potato peeling tired of losing their country to invaders. Some of us are really potato peeling tired of paying exuberant taxes in which are going to Honduras and everything other country while I have to drive by over 10 RVs trashing the scenic Marine Drive along the Columbia river and another 40 lining the street adjacent to it. Some of us are really potato peeling tried of Klous Schwab and the WEF and WHO and UN trying to control our lives while they allow China to Harbour slaves for labor and committ pollution 100x worse than America. Some of us are really Fkikg tired of race and gender and sex being subverted on our children.

Let me tell you something right now Mr., You havent seen crazy yet. The wrath is coming if this doesn't stop. Mark my words.
I can not believe the lengths you will goto to prove how fugin nutty you are...

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2021, 11:45:21 AM »
🤡 🌎 on full display today

:rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2021, 12:26:04 PM »
Well I'd debate you some more but I have some potatoes to peel.  Enjoy your day.
Fight's on!

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2021, 04:32:40 PM »
"Let me tell you something right now Mr., You havent seen crazy yet. The wrath is coming if this doesn't stop. Mark my words."

Every American should be censuring these people. This kind of talk has already proven itself to cause violence.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2021, 04:45:53 PM »
"Let me tell you something right now Mr., You havent seen crazy yet. The wrath is coming if this doesn't stop. Mark my words."

Every American should be censuring these people. This kind of talk has already proven itself to cause violence.

Don't act like you didn't ask for it pal.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2021, 04:52:39 PM »
🤡 🌎 on full display today

:rofl

sure is except the pictures that you posted as proof that q was in airforce one,  actually prove that he wasnt.

look at the first 2, they're taken from a plane that appears to be landing probably an hour or two before sunset. you know at what time the sunsets in Malaysia?  about 7:20 give it take a couple of minutes.  airforce one landed at 8:20 pm Malaysia time. 1 hour after sunset. hard to believe it was making circles before landing at the airforce base.

the last picture was taken from an observation point nowhere near where trump or kim where staying or where the meeting was held.  hard to believe he was sightseeing during such an important meeting.

even more the claim that a missile was fired at airforce one and shot down by an f16 is ridiculous.  I already posted that the president was somewhere over Asia, only icbm have that range. and they aren't designed to shoot down planes unless nuclear.

but you will disregard every thing I just said because your belief in q is so strong that the alternative is unthinkable.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »

You've got to be kidding.

Not for a moment

But saying you could start and roll out this airliner with nothing but sims and youtube is naïve as hell.

With the rise of "Study Sims" I believe it is naïve to dismiss the possibility.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 05:09:09 PM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2021, 05:24:29 PM »
Don't act like you didn't ask for it pal.

Seriously? Was that a threat?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2021, 06:09:18 PM »
Seriously? Was that a threat?

It's a threat to "muh democracy", not you personally. The fact that you are so naive and arrogant to me and millions of Americans anger is just proof that your cabal "democracy" is trying to subvert us. It really pisses me off how stupid you act towards our anger. Pretending like your coward media didn't do nothing for 5 years. Shame on you and all you merry bunch of losers.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2021, 06:26:09 PM »
It's a threat to "muh democracy", not you personally. The fact that you are so naive and arrogant to me and millions of Americans anger is just proof that your cabal "democracy" is trying to subvert us. It really pisses me off how stupid you act towards our anger. Pretending like your coward media didn't do nothing for 5 years. Shame on you and all you merry bunch of losers.

Gotta admit. Does my heart good to see you and yours all wound so tight about what you perceive is being "done to you".

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2021, 06:36:14 PM »
Gotta admit. Does my heart good to see you and yours all wound so tight about what you perceive is being "done to you".

Subversion isn't perception. It's war. I'm just glad your clowns are so arrogant it's going to cost them big time.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 06:38:43 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2021, 07:47:56 PM »
Subversion isn't perception. It's war. I'm just glad your clowns are so arrogant it's going to cost them big time.

...yeah...I guess that counts as a threat...

- oldman

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2021, 07:58:38 PM »

...yeah...I guess that counts as a threat...

- oldman

The only place I am threatening in is AH.

Now end this discussion! My 3rd attempt to end this discussion. But I will talk trash back to you if you comment about me again on this thread.

Just STFU and let it be.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-