Author Topic: Dauntless: The Battle of Midway (free YouTube video w/commercials)  (Read 406 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Dauntless: The Battle of Midway

https://youtu.be/oKs7tHmZuqw

Free YouTube movie with commercials

Enjoy

Not  sure if anyone else has posted this here  before.... I  didn't do a search

🍻 cheers 🍻

TC

Edit:  if you have the ability... watch it on your Big screen TV and surround sound system
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 10:44:55 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Dauntless: The Battle of Midway (free YouTube video w/commercials)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 04:41:59 PM »
Awww 'the uploaded has not made this video available in your country'
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 11:56:22 PM »
I think it's free under the IMDb membership. The movie comes off a little limp-wristed, actually. The Zekes acted myopic, too. The psyche ending could be seen a mile away.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 11:27:47 AM »
Yeah....I didn't even know that this movie/ film had been made... it just popped up in my notifications

I  got about 1/2 way through it so far...... but it's free so I said what the heck and posted it incase anyone else was interested

Still planning on finishing watching it, but it isn't high on my itinerary at this moment

Batfink,   you can get around that by using a vpn....just a tip

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC