Author Topic: 367th Fighter group FSO  (Read 772 times)

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
367th Fighter group FSO
« on: August 20, 2021, 08:54:14 PM »
Looking to see if I can get 10 to 12 guys that will commit to showing up on Fridays. I know Unforgiven has lost it's CO would welcome any and all unforgiven <as well as anyone else> to respond to this

Thanks
DH367th
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: 367th Fighter group FSO
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 10:58:13 PM »
 :D

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 10:46:11 AM »
Looking to see if I can get 10 to 12 guys that will commit to showing up on Fridays. I know Unforgiven has lost it's CO would welcome any and all unforgiven <as well as anyone else> to respond to this

Thanks
DH367th
Sad to see unforgiven go down after over 20 years

Offline Ratnick

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 09:50:52 PM »
I can, put me in coach!

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 12:27:20 AM »
Ratnick be glad to have PM your Email will add it to mailing list  :salute
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 08:57:00 AM »
I remember the days when I created the FSO Orders and the 367th were on my side.  Never a complaint and always glad to help.  A great asset to the FSO community.

There are players looking for some new experiences.  Friday Squad Operations will be a place that anything can happen.  Getting away from the Melee Arena for a couple of hours, you will get to use aircraft that are hangar queens in the MA.  The Campaign Managers (CMs) who design the scenarios do their best to keep the aircraft matched up for the specific time periods and theater areas.

It really comes down to great planning and execution of the players to make memorable moments.  I have so many to choose from as a rookie FSO player to being the Side CO to just being a veteran player.  As a CM on the FSO Team, I encourage those out there to take a chance and sign up with the 367th and make some memorable moments being the hunters or the hunted.  A one life event keeps the Aces High experience the best out there.

:salute

PS.  The unofficial rule is the FSO squad who can fill all 32 player slots into 2 or more separate wings automatically becomes their own side against the rest of the FSO community.  :devil
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 10:02:10 AM »

PS.  The unofficial rule is the FSO squad who can fill all 32 player slots into 2 or more separate wings automatically becomes their own side against the rest of the FSO community.  :devil

Hey Kuya,

Actually sounds fun.  LOL  Any squad ever do this?  I know the Pigs hit 20+ multiple times in the hey days of FSO.  I am thinking KN and even the AK's or CJ's might have come close as well. 
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 02:20:54 PM »

Hey Kuya,

Actually sounds fun.  LOL  Any squad ever do this?  I know the Pigs hit 20+ multiple times in the hey days of FSO.  I am thinking KN and even the AK's or CJ's might have come close as well. 

22-28 commitment level was done by the AKs, Claim Jumpers, the 68th and Unforgiven if my memory is correct.  28-32 and 32+ were maybe.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 06:19:45 PM »

Hey Kuya,

22-28 commitment level was done by the AKs, Claim Jumpers, the 68th and Unforgiven if my memory is correct.  28-32 and 32+ were maybe.
Wow!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 06:48:03 PM »
Whatever the max was, we were able to fulfill it back then.  There were numerous times we had to ask more than a few to leave FSO Arena because all slots for FSO were full.  While it was generally a first come thing (with obvious exceptions), it was common for some to bow out to let others fly. :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 07:18:46 PM »

Hey Kuya,

No, KN only topped 20 a couple of times. We found the sweet spot for us was about 12-14 pilots.

I think the 412th might have hit 30+ and maybe LCA?
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2021, 10:34:49 AM »
Let's not hijack the thread with great discussion.  :rock

Contact DH367th for flying with him on Friday nights.  :salute

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 02:20:31 PM »
<S> DH!

Would totally join if I could make the commitment, but right now I cannot.

367th would be a great squad to fly with. They tought me a lot about the game and were very generous when I first started. Give them a shot!!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion