Author Topic: August 4th  (Read 607 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
August 4th
« on: August 05, 2021, 03:41:52 PM »
Everybody score show's        :bhead 0
AkCaine

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
Re: August 4th
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 11:35:16 PM »
August 5th now and still everyone's score in the MA is still O

"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 11:58:47 PM »
Score?  What's that?   :old:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 07:40:36 AM »
Score?  What's that?   :old:
IKR!!!!???  Maybe this will Improve the Fights?   I mean really....is this Microsoft Fight Simulator, or Air Combat? :headscratch:  Scores stuck on ZERO...FINE BY ME!! What does it Gain a Feller, to fly around at 25k, just to run at first sight of more than 1 red guys? You cant Tout Your Score hehehe  Might get caught up with K/D...and other Stats...which still ar accounted for....I track those Stats..as I try and Push to Improve....but only a true"Score Hooker" would care about NO RANK. Might work out as a Game Changer!  Something has got to change...#s have sucked recently :bhead
    AK/1cane, wasnt directing fire at you!!! I have yet to see ANY of the AKs turn tail and run. Just that you were the OP, and this was on my mind!  While you ARE, usually, the Guy that Notes when Scores arent reset....dosnt mean you fly Timid...you know Who I mean! OH and tell that Mill Feller....If you aint Green, quit with the Manned AAK-88!!!!   :bolt: 
Love you Fellers,
BW1stpar/ULcapkid   YOU TOO TC :cheers: :rock
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 07:52:14 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 09:41:34 AM »

All gave some, Some gave all